Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2013 at 11:08 AM
What did you do to end hate?
I wanted to ask the fellow members of this group what did you do to end hate? I want to ask so I can get ideas so I can end it too!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th May 2013 at 12:27 PM
Become prime minister of Biratian or presdent of the US then I make many things stop like the hatrid towards disabilities and stop all that copyright aduse when threre is none oh and make EA a better company by running it.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd May 2013 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
Become prime minister of Biratian or presdent of the US then I make many things stop like the hatrid towards disabilities and stop all that copyright aduse when threre is none oh and make EA a better company by running it.

I agree EA isn't such a good company.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 7:58 PM
There are little daily things that you can do to stop hate. Start with yourself; be kind, don't gossip, do what you can to help people build bridges. Stand with the underdog. Speak up when you see bullying. Be kind but firm with bullies. Be gentle; help people to understand one another and themselves. Share your culture and yourself. Be open to others. All of this may seem like nothing, but it's the beginning of everything.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.