Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

White Suit for your Southern Gentlesim

by fanseelamb Posted 31st Oct 2006 at 6:35 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2008 at 11:35 PM by fanseelamb : shiny new pics

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 9:27 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 18th Nov 2006 at 1:46 AM.
Yes indeed RedBeard, Numenor is incredible.

If you want to play with cats and dogs, Pets is worth getting. Personally I love the animals and haven't experienced many problems. If you *don't* want to play with cats and dogs, it doesn't have much else to offer. A bit of new furniture and tiny touch of functionality. The pets are awful fun though. Here are some pics of mine. :D

Okay, that was pretty off topic but um... yeah. Thank you for the feedback!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 12:15 PM
It worked. Thanks fanseelamb.
Sorry for going off topic but I respect your opinion more than others.
Pets does seem like fun, thanks for your opinion.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 6:53 PM
Very nice, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 8:51 PM
I came to MTS2 specifically looking for a white 3-piece suit -- and was thrilled to find that the nicest one was created by the famous fanseelamb. Thank you so much!

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Forum Resident
#30 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 8:48 PM
nice outfit thanks

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#31 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 3:23 PM
jsut what my simmies ordered =] thankyou!

Tamminess .<3.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 12:52 AM
Fantastic! I needed a suit just like this for a movie. Thanks!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Mad Poster
#33 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 5:30 PM
This suit is so great for my fancy southern and carribean gentlement. But will you enable it for elders? I have just the elder gentleman for this suit. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 12:09 PM
Oh i like it <3 I mean i love it!!! Thanks dude! <33
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 6:40 PM
This suit would look wonderful on a distinguished silver-haired gentleman. Have you considered enabling it for elders?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 1:56 AM
Maygus: That's actually a good idea. I prefer sims to keep the proper body shape for their age group, so I would rather put this texture on the elder version of the mesh than simply enable the adult version for elders. In fact, it would be a simple thing for you to do yourself if you want to. I doubt I'd get around to it any time soon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 10:28 AM
I have been dying for a simple, stylish white suit for my man. Thank you!
Page 2 of 2