Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Terrain Mod: Dusty Roads for Desert Neighbourhoods

by Stev84 Posted 9th Feb 2007 at 6:13 PM - Updated 30th Apr 2007 at 1:10 PM by Stev84

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 10:56 PM
Thank you for a great download.
However, could you please tell me how you got those desert images that you later edited? I want to make invisible roads for a desert neighborhood because it's supposed to be completely desert. But I can't find it anywhere! D:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 3:31 AM
:D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#28 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 7:06 PM
LOVELY , THANKS !!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 9:54 PM
I have reached a point in the evolution of my town that I now want to have paved roads. How do I remove the mos so I can get them back? Also how do I get the regular road surface back in the lots that have been changes? Thanks I had a lot of fun with this for about 4 generations of my game.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 8:14 PM Last edited by grammapat : 16th Sep 2019 at 10:41 PM.
Default wrong - it's really more complicated
And what I missed in his description (that some default road creators don't mention)
IF YOU HAVE DEFAULT REPLACE TERRAINS, DEFAULT ROADS won't work!
-------------
PS: But in my hood, not working. Assuming that he is putting this mod on Maxis (unmoded) terrain; my desert terrain is lighter..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th Sep 2022 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
And what I missed in his description (that some default road creators don't mention)
IF YOU HAVE DEFAULT REPLACE TERRAINS, DEFAULT ROADS won't work!
-------------
PS: But in my hood, not working. Assuming that he is putting this mod on Maxis (unmoded) terrain; my desert terrain is lighter..

Same thing for me - I don't know what texture the uploader has going on, but it does not seem to be unmodded maxis terrain. The road texture in lot view is much darker.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance
Page 2 of 2