Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 9:45 PM
Default What does each Inteenimator files do?
I know I read it somewhere, but can't find it where. I want to know that B file does, because this one seem to conflict with other mods i have. If I delete just the B file will the mod still work without it?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 11:35 PM
Did you read the documentation?
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Did you read the documentation?

yes I have. A to F goes to Download folder and G goes to override. But I still don't know what is the difference between each letter, and whether i can delete B.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 12:26 AM
Read the documentation again- the bit I screenshotted clearly says "...all seven packages are required for correct operation of this expansion mod."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Read the documentation again- the bit I screenshotted clearly says "...all seven packages are required for correct operation of this expansion mod."

ok

B is the 3rd biggest file of the bunch.

Now the hard part, of choosing between midgethetree or inteen. not an easy one.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 11:11 AM
Yes, it's difficult- inteen affects so many aspects of the game, that it's not easy to find mods that work with it.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 12:28 PM
InTeen gets a bad rap sometimes. I use InTeen and have quite a number of mods which work just fine with it. It simply depends on how you want your game to act. For me, there have been no mods that I felt strongly enough about to entice me to stop using InTeen.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 12:58 PM
Yes, I used it for many years, but these days I just have a teen woohoo mod. Inteen was a really brilliant mod, really a lot in it. And the flavour packs made it nicely customizable.
Theorist
#9 Old 25th Jun 2022 at 1:02 AM
I use inteen for more than just teen preg .. and as other said .. so far there hasn't been a mod that I found that made me want to give it up