Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2022 at 4:39 AM
Default playing for tips
Woulda thought easy to find..a mod that stops sims from playing for tips. Especially when they do it at home, or uni, where no other family member could tip them anyway! And they always choose to play for tips, rather than just PLAY. And it takes too long to make them stop.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Jun 2022 at 1:41 PM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2022 at 12:09 AM Last edited by grammapat : 26th Jun 2022 at 2:12 PM.
Default need mod that stops autonomous instrument playing
since they still walk over as if to get the tip jar, I wonder if the mod actually makes it any easier/faster to make them stop playing. Maybe it would be better to find a mod that STOPS Sims from autonomously playing instruments at all?
===
EDIT: found a few, not quite righrt. Squinge has one but says not compatible with seasons.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 6:40 PM
Default found..I think
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
since they still walk over as if to get the tip jar, I wonder if the mod actually makes it any easier/faster to make them stop playing. Maybe it would be better to find a mod that STOPS Sims from autonomously playing instruments at all?
===
EDIT: found a few, not quite righrt. Squinge has one but says not compatible with seasons.

=
Edit: found one here by Sims99..at first reading I thought he had made CC instruments that could not be played autonomously, but now think it's all the Maxis ones.