Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Town car converted to driveable NL car

by willem81 Posted 8th Oct 2005 at 6:23 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2009 at 6:46 PM by -Maylin-

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 6:19 AM
Ohhh! I love it! I wanted this car since I got Nightlife!
Test Subject
#52 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:02 AM
Good~Thankx

your To www.simssky.com

!!!!
#53 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 6:22 PM
this is a fu**in nice car
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 5:24 PM
Nice looking car!
Field Researcher
#55 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 3:40 AM
perfect for the elder sims NOT going thru midlife crisis! lmao
thank you
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 6:53 AM Last edited by dadditude : 21st Dec 2006 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Did not mean for it to be a "Thanks" post.
Does anyone know where I might be able to find other carpool cars made drivable? Especially the sports car that looks like a Porsche from the Pets "Acting/Entertainment/Whatever it's actually called" career.

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 1:45 PM
I love this car. Thanks for converting it into a driveable one.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:00 AM
How did you make this car driveable? I want to make the low and mid sports cars available for my sims but I can't find a tutorial on how to do this. Could you help me please?

Lord let me live this day so that if I found it was my last I would have lived it no differently.

"It's the simple things in life you treasure."
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 9:06 PM
Thank you so much! It actually fits very well with the other maxis cars! I mean driveable maxis cars!

Lots and Houses - I can build a lot the way you want! Send me a request!
Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 6:34 AM Last edited by Pupdudeisback : 12th Aug 2010 at 6:38 AM. Reason: Possibly Helicopter is in AL
Quote: Originally posted by furballvie
awesome idea! how about the schoolbus? or the taxi? or maybe even the helicopter...

thanks again

The helicopter is made "flyable' in FreeTime (Or AL).

The taxi...maybe...

As for the schoolbus, that's gonna take some talent...

The limo might also take talent (Duh!!!!!)

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 10:03 PM
Can I modify this into a FBI car with a Light strobe in it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 7:47 AM
I hope you don't mind, but I noticed that the catalog description was pulled from the Yomoshoto Evasion and ended up writing up my own one.
----
Smoogo Maxima (Town Car mod)

You've seen this car plying the streets of SimCity. You may even have sat in it on the way to work. But you've never seen it in the local car dealership or used car lots. That's because it's not available to the public. The Smoogo Maxima is a collection of corrected mistakes from the creation of the Smoogo Minima, held together by stainless steel and synthetic polyglass. With a completely digital control array, this may be the most reliable vehicle to have more than three wheels. The Smoogo Maxima - it's everything you don't deserve.
Retired Live Chat Moderator
THANKS POST
#63 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 5:50 AM
Nice description LA

The recolors are now at a new URL (same site as mentioned in main description, but I lost my hosting at etowns after 15 faithful years. Anyways the new URL is:
daydream58.com

In the Sims 2 section you'll see I've got red, green, yellow, blue and pink - each with particular state license plates on.
Page 3 of 3