Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nouk Donna Hair Conversion - Something I'm really proud off.

by v-ware Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 12:38 AM - Updated 19th Oct 2009 at 11:03 AM by v-ware

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 12:47 AM
Thanks, looks good; is it a replacement, or itself?

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 1:03 AM
Nouk Retired?

WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!?!

I'm going to go kill myself now....

.... in the sims.

Party up in here! BYOO!! Bring Your Own Overalls!!!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 1:50 AM
I got this off GOS I think (somewhere you uploaded it before here anyway). I have been using it and I love it! One of the best TS3 hairs so far.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 2:54 AM
Hi, I cant help to notice you have a very nice white dress, what is it? Can you send me a link on where I can download this dress?

Also, what programs did you use to package this hair?
Instructor
#6 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 3:30 AM
I love this hair.... I use it in the sims 2, but now others can use it in the new game as well, so that nice that all the hard work that went into making it didnt get wasted.... Anywo.... love the conversion... nicly done.... and from a distance, your blonde modle looks strikingly like Buffy.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Forum Resident
#7 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 3:40 AM
Woohoo! Now I can finish Elliana
Thanks so much!

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 4:48 AM
OMG! Please continue to convert gorgeous Nouk hair. You will be very much worshiped! (hint hint long curly hair... cough cough)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:17 AM
Looks beautifully done, thank you for putting in the time to do this and share it with us!!!

~ Nyn ~
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:28 AM
Thanks for sharing this, it's really good & different from the norm, you've done a really great job of this!!
Wiki Wizard
#11 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:36 AM
Oh wow i am glad you converted this because it is stunning! many thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:36 AM
Thanks for the very nice comments everyone! Glad you like it!

Quote: Originally posted by rodier1128
Nouk Retired?
WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!?!
I'm going to go kill myself now....
... in the sims.

That feeling is mutual.

Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
Hi, I cant help to notice you have a very nice white dress, what is it? Can you send me a link on where I can download this dress?

Also, what programs did you use to package this hair?

The dress is from the store it's called Corset Dress.

I used DABOOBS by Delphy. The Hair Basics Tutorial is a tutorial by HP that explains everything wonderfully.

Quote: Originally posted by Elice
Thanks, looks good; is it a replacement, or itself?

The hair is Non-Replacement, off course. :D

Call me v, v_ware.

Owner of Hause Of GaGa Group
It's Lady GaGa's World... We're just living in it!

Mad Poster
#13 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:59 AM
Very gorgeous, it's clear that you put a lot of work into this! Very, very nice job!
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 1:38 PM
Don't kill innocent selfsims! Just visit here: www.sailfinsims.com. She's there.
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 6:19 PM
This is so pretty thanks v-ware!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:32 PM
Great work, I love this hair.Thank you so much for sharing.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:36 PM
Finally a really beautiful hair for sims 3. Thanks for all your hard work!! I love Nouk's hairs and your conversion is excellent! :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 11:18 PM
excellent work!
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 8:11 PM
This must have taken so long and you must have felt like pulling your own hair out a few times while converting it. Thank you so much for your very hard work in converting my favorite hair artist to Sims3.
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 3:22 AM
Hi you should be really proud it's really nice hair.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 7:58 PM
Again thanks for the nice comments.

And indeed it seems that Nouk is back! Love you babe!

(double post! Tss)

Call me v, v_ware.

Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 5:01 AM
You are so very cool to do this for us. Thank you for all your hard work.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 3:31 AM
This is an amazing hair which I love. There is, however, a problem with with it when used in combination with the adjustable breast sliders: the hair stretches and crimps and distorts wildly when the breast sliders are adjusted. I've been told this is fixable by changing bone assignments; I wouldn't know personally since I've never made hair. Just thought I'd let you know, and if you ever get the chance to update the hair to work with the breast sliders, I'd be most greatful. :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 1:11 AM
Beautiful!!! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
This is an amazing hair which I love. There is, however, a problem with with it when used in combination with the adjustable breast sliders: the hair stretches and crimps and distorts wildly when the breast sliders are adjusted. I've been told this is fixable by changing bone assignments; I wouldn't know personally since I've never made hair. Just thought I'd let you know, and if you ever get the chance to update the hair to work with the breast sliders, I'd be most greatful. :D

Even in-game maxis hairs do that. It's due to the animation of the hair. The ponytail rests on the breasts and is assigned to it. It's not my fault but the breast sliders hack's. I'm sorry but I can't fix this without screwing the animation.

Call me v, v_ware.

Page 1 of 2