Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 11:22 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How to uninstall store world and the objects that came with it?
Help please? I can't run the launcher, and uninstall one by one, I have TONS of cc and it will crash if I use the launcher too long.
I am uninstalling lunar lakes since it was really weird world.
I run the game without launcher.
Please it's really bugging me so much
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 1:17 PM
If you have alot of sims3packs installed with the launcher, there are a few things you can do to help the launcher to function properly and avoid issues:
  • Stop content from showing up in the DOWNLOADS and UPLOADS tabs in the launcher. To do this you need to create a New Folder under each of the following folders: Downloads, Exports, and Screenshots. Move all files in those folders to the New Folder you created in each, as the Launcher is not able to see items placed in those folders. Now when you click on the tabs for Downloads and Uploads they should be empty. The less launcher has to do and keep track of, the better.
  • when you click on the Installed Content tab in the Launcher, make sure you are viewing installed items with the little tabs to the right: Sims, Pets, Lots, Objects, Patterns. The Launcher can only view 500 items at one time, if you have more than 500 items installed, anything over 500 will not be displayed. However, if you use the little tabs, then each of those categories can show you up to 500 items each. Again, you are helping the Launcher by limiting the amount of content it has to display and keep track of.
Installed Worlds and Lots will be displayed under the Lots tab when viewing Installed Content. You should be able to then uninstall what you dont want.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 9:09 AM
So... If you uninstall the world, will the premium content that came with it (Tree of Prosperity) will gone too?
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 9:30 AM
No, I don't think so. If you uninstall a world the world will be gone but not the additional objects and CAS items it came with. You will have to uninstall them separately.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 12:44 PM
Correct. Unfortunately the Launcher installs everything from one sims3pack, but to uninstall, everything, from a world you must uninstall each of them separately. The world will be under the Lots tab, any clothes will be under the Sims tab, any build/buy objects will be under the Objects tab.