Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons
Default Deliciously Indulgent Bakery Stocking
So I got bakery set from the Store. I was successfully able to convert it into package. file and locate the lot, Baker's Station and Baker's Bazaar Collection. and put them in to folders they should. I tried to merge rest of the items into one file. I was able to do so with CCMagic. Don't know how I did it but I did. When I went to test it in the game everything was there, all the items, lot and the oven and bazaar set, but the bakery was empty. There were no "goodies". Is this a glitch or do the cakes and such stock randomly? I exit without saving, switched the merged file to individual files and load the game again. Still no cakes in the bakery. When I first placed the lot it was stocked. Haven't tried placing the lot again though and see if its stocked. I read somewhere that you need to own the lot before you can stock it. But what about if no one owns it? Will it ever be stocked? I am able make the recipes with the oven so they are in the game.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:30 PM
I got nraas' cupcake, which makes it be stocked. Then I had to set someone to work the register so my Sim could actually buy something... Most of the time, it's just too laggy for my poor laptop, so I just use the oven. Not much help, I'm afraid!
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 7:31 PM
I also use the NRaas Cupcake mod to auto-stock my bakeries. I had one Sim own the bakery and tried to keep it well stocked using her alone, even using food replicators got old and tiresome very fast.

I've stopped adding the register to most of my bakeries because our Sims can still buy baked goods from the racks and case without a cashier. I'm not sure if the rugs are necessary under the racks and case but I add them.

NRaas Cupcake http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Cupcake