Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2020 at 6:57 PM
Default WCIF Long Twintails Hair?
So i'm trying to recreate a certain character in TS4, and i've come across a problem. I can't find a fitting hair. All the twintails i see go in front of the shoulders, have no bangs and don't look like any bangs accessory i have would fit them, are paid content (newsea's j235 misamisa hair, which was PERFECT but nooo-) are too short, or are too long. This is driving me insane, as i KNOW there's something out there that matches, but i can't find it. Anyway, here's an image of the character i'm trying to make:

If anyone can find a good match, please tell me!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Sep 2020 at 10:30 PM
Do you have alternate links to those? Simfileshare is down for maintenance. Also do they come in that dark green from the reference image?
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 1:19 AM
The first and last have links in the post to mega/dropbox and google drive, the second you'll have to wait for sfs. The first has a picture in the post of dark green hair.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 2:27 AM
yeah, but the first is for sims 3.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 2:28 AM
oh. sorry
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 2:30 AM
i hope the second or third has dark green as an option, and that they're compatible with any bangs accessory. anyway, i think this wcif is solved for now, but i'll come back if the items don't have the color i need or look too weird with bangs.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 2:44 AM
You'd have to recolor it but I think this hair is pretty close,a bit longer,but still
https://love4sims4.tumblr.com/post/...ndere-simulator

No Blood No Bone No Ash!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MeisterBabySoul
You'd have to recolor it but I think this hair is pretty close,a bit longer,but still
https://love4sims4.tumblr.com/post/...ndere-simulator

That one's perfect! Now if only sims4studio or tsr workshop worked on linux so i could actually recolor it. Maybe there's another sims 4 cc editor that works?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 6:08 PM
cAPPUUCCIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
here's one hair that might fit
here's another that might work
here's an alpha hair
semi-accurate alpha
recolor of hair above
NOTE: Karzalee's hairs, as accurate as they are, are VERY, VERY old. So while they don't conflict with files or anything of the sort, use them with a little more caution than usual.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ebflover777
cAPPUUCCIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
here's one hair that might fit
here's another that might work
here's an alpha hair
semi-accurate alpha
recolor of hair above
NOTE: Karzalee's hairs, as accurate as they are, are VERY, VERY old. So while they don't conflict with files or anything of the sort, use them with a little more caution than usual.

the karzalee hairs say "end of distribution". how do i get them?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Sep 2020 at 6:44 PM
Honestly I forgot to check that, I've had them for several years, if the mods allow it, I could zip what I have from the site, including a maid headband, but idk