Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB Craft Objects Collections *Pets update*

by windkeeper Posted 9th Mar 2006 at 11:20 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2008 at 1:52 PM by -Maylin-

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 129 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 2:26 PM
Having them work the first time, I made another home restaurant with the stove and podium. Now I keep getting a chef, a host and 2 waiters! Would there be a way to get rid of them?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by isapilapil
Having them work the first time, I made another home restaurant with the stove and podium. Now I keep getting a chef, a host and 2 waiters! Would there be a way to get rid of them?
Don't think so, they are part of the objects.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fat D
Could you also add the car display? it seems to be community-only, too.
Car display is added
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 9:37 PM
Awesomee!!!!!!!!!! You Rock!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 12:27 AM
Windkeeper - you really need to be put on Maxis' payroll. I think I've downloaded pretty much everything you've made from here and TSR. Thank you.
Test Subject
#56 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by windkeeper
Don't think so, they are part of the objects.

Ok, thanks anyway! It's still great to not have to 'changelotzoning' to get them in the residential lots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 12:53 AM
Buy it, place it on the ground. Go to live mode and click on it, you will have an option to activate the servo
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 3:41 AM
Cheers Windkeeper for these, when i get OFB i will be using these! Thanks :sci:
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 3:45 AM
Cheers Windkeeper, i can't wait to use them, will have to wait though as not got OFB yet! I have some of the stuff you do on another site and love your work, thankyou :baloons:
Test Subject
#60 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 8:08 AM
thank you so much, this is exactley what i need.
Instructor
#61 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 3:02 PM
Thank you so much for all these objects!
Is there away that we can have the Matra'd/host NCP come with the podium?
If that's possible?

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Test Subject
#62 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 3:46 AM
Thank you! I've been hoping someone would do this. Very nice job!
Test Subject
#63 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by isapilapil

Delete the objects, then turn the place into a Home Business before placing them. I think that'll work.

Awesome stuff. One request: Could you add the evil snapdragon and evil toy robot?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#64 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by notovny
Awesome stuff. One request: Could you add the evil snapdragon and evil toy robot?
They are not really separate objects in the game. I've been looking for evil snapdragon and I haven't found it or any more additional craft objects for that matter. Do they come up with a different color in the game like for example kite?
Test Subject
#65 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 1:07 PM
I know the evil toy robot spits sparks, and the evil snapdragon puts out green fumes instead of pink mist Hmm. Perhaps they aren't separate objects, but some setting that can be altered on the regular versions?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 4:45 PM
Yes, that sounds like different behavior of the same object. Changing them would require writing a hack, someone would probably come up with it soon. I did not change the objects posted here, collection is merely a file of links to the objects, no changes can be done to the objects through the collection.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 4:28 AM
Thank you so much for the counters! I couldn't understand why maxis would make a theme and then not allow it all for home lots.

I try to take one day at a time, but lately several days have been attacking me at once.

Owner - Sublime Sims - www.sublimesims.net
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 9:07 PM Last edited by Thraxwhirl : 24th Mar 2006 at 10:42 PM.
I needed these SOOOOO Badly, because my toymaker and robotmaking machines crash the game every time I try to use them.

Thanks to you, Windkeeper, I can now purchase the toys and 'Bots. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! :wave:

Edit: After play-testing these, I stand corrected. The items can't be put up for sale.
Test Subject
#69 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 3:47 AM
This is awsome! Now I can buy just buy the craft objects for my house. But still craft them for bisnesses.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#70 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thraxwhirl
After play-testing these, I stand corrected. The items can't be put up for sale.
They can in my game. There must be something wrong with your OFB installation, you say your workbenches crash your game.
Test Subject
#71 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 9:58 AM
That is sooooooooooooo cool!!! Thank you Sooooooo much! :wave:
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 11:43 PM Last edited by someone2 : 7th Apr 2006 at 11:54 PM.
:bow: THANK YOU!!!! :bow: my sims 2 dream has come true! :bow:

Quote: Originally posted by Thraxwhirl
Edit: After play-testing these, I stand corrected. The items can't be put up for sale.

you probably have a bad hack. disable custom content, exit game, reboot game. play a family, buy a craft thing. have a sim craft something. if it doesn't crash, get rid of a hack one by one. you should get sims 2 pack Clean Installer so it'll be easier. http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/
Test Subject
#73 Old 20th May 2006 at 8:38 AM
Default thnx
Thank you! Maxis objects COOL!!
Test Subject
#74 Old 25th May 2006 at 11:23 PM
Ottimo!
Test Subject
#75 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 5:26 AM
I love this collection thank you.I only have one problem though.After my sim sells the items they aren't able to restock.I have to go into buy mode and do the restock myself.How can I fix this?
Page 3 of 6