Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 8:37 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default "Please make sure you have the latest software update" My game is up to date
Hi I'm trying to install Roaring Heights back onto my computer and I'm getting this message:

What's the deal? I bought it and downloaded all my store content to my external harddrive. It's not pirated. :evil:

It's happening with all my store content. All that money WASTED!!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 12:55 AM
lol, did you try installing it from your C drive? or are you attempting to install directly from your external? Sims 3 can b an A-hole sometimes about that kind of stuff. I'd suggest putting it in your downloads folder and trying again.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nautica187
lol, did you try installing it from your C drive? or are you attempting to install directly from your external? Sims 3 can b an A-hole sometimes about that kind of stuff. I'd suggest putting it in your downloads folder and trying again.

Oh. *facepalm* Sims 3 you're stupid.