Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2022 at 11:13 PM Last edited by glorantv : 20th Nov 2022 at 7:30 PM. Reason: Other screenshot
Default Travis Studio - testing needed for new package editor
Hello everyone!
I recently started making my own package editor and CC designer tool as a side project, and it's now in a state where it needs testing.
There isn't much yet, the only functionality is opening packages and viewing most of the texture formats; this however is a base for everything else that will be added. What I'm looking for here is catastrophic failure: images not decoding, packages not opening, or outright crashing, these sorts of things. In theory everything should be fineā„¢, but sadly "works on my machine" is not satisfactory for me.

The build I've attached runs on 64-bit Windows 10 (or newer), however the code is fully cross-platform, and will be released under GPL v3 in the future.

I appreciate everyone's help!

Changes since the first build
    • Added decoding support for more texture formats: RLE2, RLES and uncompressed DDS (these formats don't yet have an encoder, so if you save the package these will be wiped; don't overwrite your packages)
    • Package saving has had a bug in the previous release preventing the game from loading them, this has been fixed
    • On Windows you can associate .package files with the program to get a nice icon (and of course make it easier to open packages)
Attached files:
File Type: zip  TravisStudio-0.2.0-Win64.zip (74.86 MB, 26 downloads)
File Type: zip  TravisStudio-0.1.0-Win64.zip (74.85 MB, 13 downloads)