Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2022 at 6:41 AM
Default WCIF: Auto-Fulfill Whims (wants/dreams)
The most tedious thing that I have to keep doing manually is having my Sims do dumb things (whims I think they're called?) they want to do to keep them happy that appear in the thought bubbles above their avatar in the lower left of the screen. I've been looking for a mod or script that makes them automatically fill these wants so it's easier to keep them happy and not get the "unfulfilled dreams" penalty. My Sims become unhappy or tense due to "unfulfilled dreams" way too often. It gets in the way of what I want the Sims doing.

I'm aware there's a way to turn this off in the game options but then we don't earn Rewards Store points. I want to have them on for that reason, at least until I get all the perks from the rewards store I want my Sims to have.

Is there already a mod for this?
If there isn't is there a reason there isn't one other than the strange-to-me reason that nobody thought of making one for this yet?
I've tried looking in the Studio's tuning list to find the 'listen to [genre of music]" wants to attempt making my own mod that does it but I haven't been able to find them. That list is 275839572895732985235 miles long :P.

Is this just not possible? Am I looking in the wrong place or have I not used the right keywords to find these whims?
What are they called in Sims Studio tuning tool if they're not called Whims?