Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WonderfulWhims

by TURBODRIVER Posted 3rd Oct 2020 at 9:25 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2024 at 8:34 PM by TURBODRIVER : Compatible with 1.105.345 + Released v51

675 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 503 Feedback Posts, 171 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 20 of 28
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#476 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 2:03 AM
Long overdue and really appreciated are the sweating overlays! Thank you so much. Now I can stay with Wonderful Whims
Test Subject
#477 Old 16th Oct 2021 at 6:50 PM
Does anyone know if Woohoo Wellness and Wonderful Whims together is compatible with Have Some Personality Please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#478 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 7:03 PM
thanks!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#479 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 7:03 PM
thanks!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#480 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 7:03 PM
thanks!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#481 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 7:03 PM
thanks!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#482 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 7:03 PM
thanks!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#483 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 7:03 PM
thanks!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#484 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 7:03 PM
thanks!!!!!!
Test Subject
#485 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 7:44 PM Last edited by Cissycat : 19th Oct 2021 at 9:41 PM. Reason: Added text
With the new October 14th update some of the options are grayed out and unavailable. I can't edit certain things anymore like fertility rate etc. I don't know how to fix it either so if someone has a solution please tell me.
And apparently Sims with a 0% fertility chance (cheking with a fertility test on the toilet) and the difficulty conceiving a child trait AND useing contraceptives, still can make a baby in one go.
I love the mod bc it gives some unpredictive stuff, but after 6 whoohoo's resulting in 6 childeren it is not so fun anymore.
Lab Assistant
#486 Old 25th Oct 2021 at 3:04 AM
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with a few questions I have.
Is it possible to use the birth control pills without using the menstrual cycle feature? My sim took her pill and it had been 3 days since getting the moodlet for it, so I assumed it had went into affect. My male sim also uses condoms but bcus he rolled the whim to try for baby, "he chose to not use one" and naturally this was on Valentines Day. I don't know if the game increases chances for a baby or what on that holiday but I was curious to see if the birth control pill would have taken affect even though the 3 day moodlet to wait for it to work, was gone. Anyway, my sim got pregnant and she doesn't want a pregnancy. A part of me was causing drama doing that but I really thought the pill would work. Now I'm faced w/who's side to be on lol

Secondly, is it possible to use MC Commnad's pregnancy risk as opposed to that of WHW mod and the Wonderful Whims mod in my game? I've been trying to find answers on it but to no avail and Lumpinou disable the ability to chat in their discord and I have no way of contacting them. Not even on twitter messages, unless I make my question public which I don't want to do. Any advice is helpful. I'm still trying to understand how to use everything as far as the pregnancy risk goes. I know I have to turn off the risk in MC to 0 in order to use Wonderful Whims but I want to switch it around and use MC instead. I find it easier to control. Anyway, thanks
Lab Assistant
#487 Old 25th Oct 2021 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by get_tish
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with a few questions I have.
Is it possible to use the birth control pills without using the menstrual cycle feature? My sim took her pill and it had been 3 days since getting the moodlet for it, so I assumed it had went into affect. My male sim also uses condoms but bcus he rolled the whim to try for baby, "he chose to not use one" and naturally this was on Valentines Day. I don't know if the game increases chances for a baby or what on that holiday but I was curious to see if the birth control pill would have taken affect even though the 3 day moodlet to wait for it to work, was gone. Anyway, my sim got pregnant and she doesn't want a pregnancy. A part of me was causing drama doing that but I really thought the pill would work. Now I'm faced w/who's side to be on lol

Secondly, is it possible to use MC Commnad's pregnancy risk as opposed to that of WHW mod and the Wonderful Whims mod in my game? I've been trying to find answers on it but to no avail and Lumpinou disable the ability to chat in their discord and I have no way of contacting them. Not even on twitter messages, unless I make my question public which I don't want to do. Any advice is helpful. I'm still trying to understand how to use everything as far as the pregnancy risk goes. I know I have to turn off the risk in MC to 0 in order to use Wonderful Whims but I want to switch it around and use MC instead. I find it easier to control. Anyway, thanks

1. The MC and the BC are two different things in Settings, so I'd say it's possible.
2. I think MCCC's risk OVERRIDES all others, so make sure that's on.
Lab Assistant
#488 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Frechi
1. The MC and the BC are two different things in Settings, so I'd say it's possible.
2. I think MCCC's risk OVERRIDES all others, so make sure that's on.

I've been all throughout Wonderful Whims settings for that mod and I don't understand how to work the pregnancy risk. I feel like, when I used MC command's risk, my sim was getting pregnant at all but this was for a different household. I'm just not sure and I have no idea how Woohoo Wellness risks works bcus there's no settings for that from what I can tell. I'll take a look again and see if I can figure it out. I really wish Lumpinou didn't disable their discord chat. I could really use their advice on their mod :-/
Thank you. I'll test out MC Command's pregnancy risk and see what happens, too. Something has to work, right? lol
Lab Assistant
#489 Old 28th Oct 2021 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cissycat
With the new October 14th update some of the options are grayed out and unavailable. I can't edit certain things anymore like fertility rate etc. I don't know how to fix it either so if someone has a solution please tell me.
And apparently Sims with a 0% fertility chance (cheking with a fertility test on the toilet) and the difficulty conceiving a child trait AND useing contraceptives, still can make a baby in one go.
I love the mod bc it gives some unpredictive stuff, but after 6 whoohoo's resulting in 6 childeren it is not so fun anymore.

Sounds like you turned off Preganancy in the Wonderful Settings.
Lab Assistant
#490 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 11:22 PM
Would it ever be possible for this to have options to turn on and off features or option to not have a file for a feature eg i don't want the personality's as they mark all sims as uses cc
Lab Assistant
#491 Old 8th Nov 2021 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JungleSim
Would it ever be possible for this to have options to turn on and off features or option to not have a file for a feature eg i don't want the personality's as they mark all sims as uses cc

You can turn off an on features using the Wonderful Settings menu.
Click on a Sim for example - Wonderful -> Settings
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#492 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 4:36 PM
I wish you would add breast feeding without the breast being cover.....it's mre realistic, and going to the bathroom with pants down.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#493 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 6:55 PM
I honestly got a little tired of the sex parts of Wicked Whims (just me! they worked great!) and am so appreciative that you have made this version. I love the relationship tweaks so much, and they enhance the game considerably. Thank you for your hard work!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#494 Old 5th Dec 2021 at 4:50 PM
I love that this tells you IN GAME if it needs updated! LOVE LOVE LOVE that!
Test Subject
#495 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 10:54 PM
Would this disable the "Ask to just be friends" option ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#496 Old 10th Dec 2021 at 6:02 PM
Thank you for keeping this awesome mod uptade
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#497 Old 11th Dec 2021 at 6:55 PM
PLEASE add an option for no top when breastfeeding, and no bottom when going to the bathroom
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#498 Old 20th Dec 2021 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Laflyn
Would this disable the "Ask to just be friends" option ?

It shouldn't; I use this mode, and that option still shows up just fine for me

- Semi-active simblr - Daniel Pleasant's blog -
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#499 Old 22nd Dec 2021 at 3:50 PM
i get this all the time even though i updated the mod. WonderfulWhims_v29_Exception
Lab Assistant
#500 Old 22nd Dec 2021 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ajaxgirl85
i get this all the time even though i updated the mod. WonderfulWhims_v29_Exception

Hey.

Learn how to report these issues here: https://wonderfulwhims.com/contact/
Page 20 of 28