Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WonderfulWhims

by TURBODRIVER Posted 3rd Oct 2020 at 9:25 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2024 at 8:34 PM by TURBODRIVER : Compatible with 1.105.345 + Released v51

675 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 503 Feedback Posts, 171 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 26 of 28
Lab Assistant
#626 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heidi137
V40

I bring you this document generated by Wonderfulwhims , thanks for your help and thanks for the good service, too good your mod.

Hey

The document in question is inaccessible, but my guess is that your issue stems from your game having updated to the 1.96 version, which is currently not supported by WonderfulWhims, so unfortunately all you can do right now is wait for TURBO to release an update to the mod.
He's hard at work, so it shouldn't be much longer.
Forum Resident
#627 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 7:34 AM Last edited by heidi137 : 17th Mar 2023 at 1:28 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Husk
Hey

The document in question is inaccessible, but my guess is that your issue stems from your game having updated to the 1.96 version, which is currently not supported by WonderfulWhims, so unfortunately all you can do right now is wait for TURBO to release an update to the mod.
He's hard at work, so it shouldn't be much longer.

rapport V40 wonderful Whims

I didn't know if it would help, since I have a game with a lot of mods, Thanks to Turbodriver for doing this, it's so nice. I play with the same Sims non stop, they have attributes, I can't remove or is there something I can do to protect the attributes already acquired? (I don't know why, but the MCCC update has destabilized the Wonderfulwhims, it didn't react as much at first) Courage to you all, you are great Thanks for the update, too good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#628 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 1:35 PM Last edited by PingvinSkin : 17th Mar 2023 at 10:52 PM.
Thanks for the update! You rock!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#629 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 2:12 PM
grazie mille, Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#630 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 9:58 PM
thanks Turbo, you rock
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#631 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 12:49 AM
How do I install the file you sent?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#632 Old 10th Apr 2023 at 1:05 AM
Hi! I love this mod, its a lovely alternative to wicked! However I really miss my sims getting undressed when going to the bathroom, and removing the mosaic. Could these parts of wicked be included?
Lab Assistant
#633 Old 11th Apr 2023 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lifnirbgihbr
Hi! I love this mod, its a lovely alternative to wicked! However I really miss my sims getting undressed when going to the bathroom, and removing the mosaic. Could these parts of wicked be included?

Hi!

No shot, sorry.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#634 Old 25th Apr 2023 at 11:22 PM
Can you still have miscarriages with this mod? Dont see anything on the website or description about it
Test Subject
#635 Old 28th Apr 2023 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ninjapiggy54
I've been wanting this for so long! One thing that would be nice though is to keep some of the animation part of ww but only the sfw ones

Quote: Originally posted by TURBODRIVER
Oh it's coming

So I know this specific comment is more than 3 years old now but is this still a feature that will be added? I love the sfw animations that are in the Wicked version, but I'm not a huge fan of the other things. Having the option to get sfw animations that are romantic in nature but without all the crazy over the top stuff, nothing of course against those animations, I just want a more vanilla set of animations that I don't have to filter through hundreds of nsfw animations to find.
Lab Assistant
#636 Old 28th Apr 2023 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keiraskyler
Can you still have miscarriages with this mod? Dont see anything on the website or description about it

Yep,

it's only possible with Basemental Drugs though.
Test Subject
#637 Old 12th May 2023 at 4:08 PM
Hi, me and my friend are both having issues where our sims find literally everyone extremely unattractive. All sims as far as I can tell. Any idea why? I've had to remove the mod because it's extremely annoying that my sims wife finds her and literally everyone butt ugly
Lab Assistant
#638 Old 16th May 2023 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GasolineCrea
Hi, me and my friend are both having issues where our sims find literally everyone extremely unattractive. All sims as far as I can tell. Any idea why? I've had to remove the mod because it's extremely annoying that my sims wife finds her and literally everyone butt ugly

Hey!

Did you choose/develop attractiveness preferences for said Sims?
If Sims don't have any preferences, they'll find everyone unattractive.
Test Subject
#639 Old 3rd Jun 2023 at 5:05 PM
Hello, so I encountered a bug with v45 yesterday.
I don't use impressions so after deleting v44 and localthumbcache I downloaded v45. I tried to disable impressions but when I choose personality settings it took me to woohoo settings. With no access to the impressions feature anywhere.
Lab Assistant
#640 Old 6th Jun 2023 at 1:31 PM Last edited by miska : 6th Jun 2023 at 3:19 PM.
Default v46 Does Not Work with Private Practice
Just so you know, the current version (46) does not play nice with the current version of the Private Practice Mod, whereas version 45 works just fine with it. The game will load into a Neighborhood, but Lots cannot be loaded with Wonderful Whims V46 installed along side Private Practice and will throw a 102 Error.

EDIT to NOTE: I'm referring to the Latest Public Version of Private Practice 2.4.1.1

"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
Lab Assistant
#641 Old 14th Jun 2023 at 10:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by miska
Just so you know, the current version (46) does not play nice with the current version of the Private Practice Mod, whereas version 45 works just fine with it. The game will load into a Neighborhood, but Lots cannot be loaded with Wonderful Whims V46 installed along side Private Practice and will throw a 102 Error.

EDIT to NOTE: I'm referring to the Latest Public Version of Private Practice 2.4.1.1

Hey.

Do you have other mods installed?
If you do, can you test with only WonderfulWhims and Private Practice?
Lab Assistant
#642 Old 14th Jun 2023 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emmijane
Hello, so I encountered a bug with v45 yesterday.
I don't use impressions so after deleting v44 and localthumbcache I downloaded v45. I tried to disable impressions but when I choose personality settings it took me to woohoo settings. With no access to the impressions feature anywhere.

Hey.

Download v46 and check if it works!
Lab Assistant
#643 Old 16th Jun 2023 at 1:16 AM
Hey.

Do you have other mods installed?
If you do, can you test with only WonderfulWhims and Private Practice?

Hi Husk,

I conducted two tests; I tested WW46 with just Private Practice and also with all my other mods, as I would typically play.

I found that in both of my tests, no errors were thrown this time but what was the Same in both tests was the fact that when choosing a Household/House to load it took several Clicks on the Play button to finally initiate the loading of a Household. Once the loading of a house was executed/running the Household would then load normally.

I know that with the previous version of WW (WW45) that I didn't have to click multiple times on the Play button to load a Household/House, one click as normal was all it took with that version loaded.

Hope this Helps!

~Miska

"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
Test Subject
#644 Old 16th Jun 2023 at 10:06 PM
I tried v46 and everything is working great. Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate you guys.
Lab Assistant
#645 Old 18th Jun 2023 at 8:55 AM
Hi! Why italian translate isn't working?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#646 Old 20th Jun 2023 at 9:10 AM Last edited by asapas : 20th Jun 2023 at 7:07 PM.
Hello, I wanted to ask, whenever I ask for a sims's attractive preferences, I get the messages up in the right that say to me what they like or not.

However, Those preferences are NOT in sim profile. Does anyone know if they are written somewhere? Or I have to remember them/write them down for each sim I
get that information from?
Lab Assistant
#647 Old 21st Jun 2023 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyIsabeaux
Hi! Why italian translate isn't working?

Hey.

If you've installed everything correctly, made sure that you've installed the latest version of both the mod and the translation, then you should reach out to the creator of the translation, maybe they'll be able to help you!
Lab Assistant
#648 Old 23rd Jun 2023 at 10:12 AM
Hey.

If you've installed everything correctly, made sure that you've installed the latest version of both the mod and the translation, then you should reach out to the creator of the translation, maybe they'll be able to help you!

Thank you! Now it works!
Test Subject
#649 Old 3rd Jul 2023 at 4:09 AM
Thank you for all your creative work! One question--any chance you'll ever release a version hides the objects in the catalog? I like the sense of realism, having my Sims order products online or going to the Wonderful Store. (As is, of course, doesn't stop me from doing that, I'm just picky/curious!)
Test Subject
#650 Old 13th Jul 2023 at 5:16 PM
Hey , Good news for French users ,

French Translation of wonderfulwhims Version46 here :

http://simfileshare.net/folder/193452/
Page 26 of 28