Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Put Away All Scraps *UPDATED 02/24/2012*

by treeag Posted 29th Sep 2010 at 9:19 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2012 at 5:06 AM by treeag

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 9:41 PM
I just recently started playing an inventor Sim. It was so annoying having to put the scrap away myself: yet another mod that makes me lazy. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 9:49 PM
Thank you so much for this!
It will be very handy!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 10:32 PM
Thank you so much it is so annoying putting away scrap if you had a lot i had stopped going to the junkyard with my sim and just bought it instead with this it'll be a lot easier to do now so this is the best.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 11:07 PM
Awesome, I always get mad with opening the inventory and dragging it in, I love all your mods!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 12:00 AM
Please, does it will be possible to make a hack witch allow to repair the objects ? thancks you so very very much !
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 12:02 AM
Fantastic, I just downloaded all of your mods!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 3:16 AM
thanks now i dont have to waist time putting all my scrap in 1 by 1
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 5:48 AM
Thanks, this is very handy!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 7:53 AM
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D
I have all your "Store at once" mods and they've saved my sanity many times.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 5:17 PM
This will be a great help! thankies. The other day i had my inventer blow up a car, which also caused the car next to it to blow up, She used the harvester to collect it and ended up with over 5,000 peices of scrap. Then she was running around with it in her inventory because i refused to put it piece by piece into the workbench.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 3:17 AM
What is the debug enabler?
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 6:41 AM
It's twallan's mod that I use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 11:46 AM
You don´t need a mod to store all at once. Simply find the scraps , harvestables , fish etc in your inventore you need to store and you will notice a dark blue in corner in the icon simply click and hold that corner with your mouse and drag it over to were you want it fridge ,inventorbench etc ,this will store it all.( If you only click the corner a screen will pop op and you will be able to see all the things fx if you have 9 scraps in you inventory and you press once at the corner the screen will pop up and there will be 9 single scraps in that box)
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 11:08 AM
Yes, we know about that feature
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 4:19 PM
Clearly the ones mentioning having to put it away 1 by 1 didnt though .. great mod for increasing my laziness bar (which is always a good thing to me) Thanks!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 2:17 AM
Can I use this mod in the latest patch/LN? Thank you.
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 2:09 PM
Treeag Love all your mods for putting away stuff. Save me loads of times..

Sadly this one dose not seam to work with LN 6.0 The others show up and the file was placed with the rest of them.

Maybe Late night broke it?

Thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 3:24 PM
Neat thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 5:28 AM Last edited by amandariffic : 19th Feb 2011 at 5:30 AM. Reason: spelling error. grr on typos :)
Doesnt work with OLS/7.0 .. As soon as i went to have my sim put away all scraps my game crashed.. As soon as i removed this mod game was normal..
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 10:46 PM
I must have overlooked this when you first made it.

Come's in very handy :D
Thanks treeag.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 6:53 PM
Umm... not to be rude, but there is a way to put away all the scrap without a mod. O.o
I found this out by accident,
but there is a little curve thing on the corner of the scarp icon in the inventory, and when you click (hold) and drag, it will pick up ALL the scrap and you can place it in the work bench! :D
I had over 3000 pieces of scrap (from blowing up countless amount of cars) and I never wanted to put away 200 scrap one by one, but then, with random clicking, after some frustration, I found out you can do this. XD
But yeah, just trying to help.
Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zessinna
Umm... not to be rude, but there is a way to put away all the scrap without a mod. O.o
I found this out by accident,
but there is a little curve thing on the corner of the scarp icon in the inventory, and when you click (hold) and drag, it will pick up ALL the scrap and you can place it in the work bench! :D
I had over 3000 pieces of scrap (from blowing up countless amount of cars) and I never wanted to put away 200 scrap one by one, but then, with random clicking, after some frustration, I found out you can do this. XD
But yeah, just trying to help.

Yes, we know about that It's a basic feature with inventory, and it works with any type of object actually. But it still isn't convenient enough.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 4:55 AM
Very handy mods u have, sir.
I checked the mods I have from u - put away into fridge, put away all books and storage box all work, but the put away all scraps doesnt.
Dont know about anything else.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 1:29 PM
Does this work with Generations?

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Page 1 of 2