Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(Update) New realistic eyes

by Barcelonista Posted 18th Dec 2005 at 9:09 PM - Updated 19th Jan 2006 at 2:45 PM by Barcelonista : Adding new colors

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 4
Field Researcher
#76 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 9:30 AM
So awesome!!! Thank you
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#77 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 5:26 PM
Gonna have em all!
Thank you!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#78 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 5:45 PM
Stunning!
This eye set is stunning!! Thank you so much for making this!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#79 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 7:01 PM
Thank you

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 5:48 PM
it says that it may require the CEP package to work at the bottom of the download bit?

I don't have this, so will the eyes still work? I hope so, because they are magnificent and I'm always on the lookout for realistic eyes...

You sang me Spanish lullabies,
The sweetest sadness in your eyes,
Clever trick.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#81 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 6:01 PM
they will work

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 12:13 AM
WOW. Of all of the realistic eyes out there, these are certainly the best! Before stumbling across yours, realistic eyes scared me, mostly because they look real bad with my budget video card. But now, non-realistic eyes just don't look right at all...

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:16 PM
Default perfect
These are perfect eye colors, thank you!
Mad Poster
#84 Old 31st May 2006 at 3:46 PM
For some reason, finding realistic dark brown eyes that can suit both a male AND a female (no curly and/or "eyeliner-ed" or "mascara-ed" look) is very, very hard to find. Usually, either the eyes are lighter brown, look drawn-on, or look very feminine (great if I'm creating a girl Sim, odd if I'm creating a boy one).

There are certain creators I find I specifically search for if I need a particular body shop feature. I echo others here when I write that your eyes are the ones I use the most. I use them for defaults, customs AND contacts. How could I NOT give you five stars?

Thank you so much for remembering us brown-eyed denizens!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 4:17 AM
Hey,Great job in making these I downloaded all of it!

I have a question though maybe someone can answer? I know it has nothing to do with your eyes like i dont think their causing the problem, But When I download realistic eyes sometimes and when creating the sim. I have realistic skin to match the eyes but the eyes come blurry on the skin?Like you can't see them cearly.Maybe some eyes and skin's do not match well but i was wondering if there was something I could do to fix it
Test Subject
#86 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 2:54 PM
I have never posted on this site before (I just lurk and download!) but I must post now. I think your eyes are the best I have seen anywhere. I had around 300 different eye colours in my downloads folder (it's an obsession!) -until I found your realistic eyes. As soon as I downloaded these I deleted all of the others. These are just amazing - thank you so much!
I do have a small request if possible - do you think you could make some in lavender/violet type colours (nothing outrageously purple - just soft, relatively natural shades similar to your blues and greys.) I have tried to recolour some myself, but being a computer illiterate technophobe they turn out awful (I get the iris colour right but the whites end up looking green! I am hopeless!)
Once again thank you for these magnificent eyes!
Top Secret Researcher
#87 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 7:32 AM
Thanks a lot for your eyes sets. The ones from this set are my #1 favourites among sim eyes!
Test Subject
#88 Old 4th May 2009 at 6:44 PM
Thanks! Very well realistic eyes! May be, if you want, chat with russian(me)?
Field Researcher
#89 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:11 AM
These eyes are great!
Page 4 of 4