Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

She-ra, Bow and Catra

by Go Go Glamour Girl Posted 24th Apr 2007 at 7:46 AM - Updated 20th Jul 2011 at 1:19 AM by Go Go Glamour Girl : XM sims2 links outdated

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:57 PM
These are so great. It's great to see someone take the time to make them look this good. I'm sick of seeing the creations that are just a recolor with a solid color, no texture, no attention to detail. This is exquisite.

Will you be making more of the characters? Will you branch out to He-man?

I want to do an entire nieghborhood of characters from my favorite 80's cartoon. I'd like to see what Lion-o from the thundercats thinks about She-ra. *whistles* What would their kids look like.
Test Subject
#52 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 7:31 AM
OMG! These are so awesome!!! I can't believe I didn't see these before. Do you plan on making Adora's clothes and hair? Because I'd totally have that as her everyday outfit. *hint hint* :D
Test Subject
#53 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 9:31 AM
This is awesome! I was a big fan of He-Man growing up. I went to see both He-Man movies, He-Man and She-Ra: The Secret of the Swords, and Masters of the Universe with Dolph Lundgren. I wish someone would do He-Man and Skeletor now... I will try it in a few days when I feel comfortable with creating clothing... Thanks again for your creation!

SLASHER BBS(TM), INC. (c) John Riley telnet://slasherbbs.com or Website http://slasherbbs.com
Riley - Personal Computer Doctor (c) John Riley telnet://rileypcmd.com or Website http://rileypcmd.com
rileypcmd and rileypcmd.com is a registered trademark of Riley's - Personal Computer Doctor
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 2:10 AM
Aww I miss my She-Ra doll. I had her and the seahorse thing.

Thank you
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 5:34 PM
WOW!!! My sister and I both had She-Ra. I put mine in the bathtub with me and her arms and legs fell off. I was never the same after that (sniff) Anyway that is AWSOME work!
Test Subject
#56 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 8:40 PM
I love these! I am curious to see what you are going to make next. Please keep making more!
Test Subject
#57 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 11:30 PM
the headress for she ra doesnt show up or catras mask
Test Subject
#58 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 10:30 PM
These are amazing! I do think that you need an EP for it as I can not get them to show up in my game. I only have "Pets" and "Open for Business". Sad for me. Good work.
Test Subject
#59 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 5:42 PM
Thanks these are great I love She-ra, I still have the dolls these are based on so and can compare and say they look wonderful. Just a quick question when I try to install Bow it say I need an expansion I have the original game uni, OFB, Pets and Nightlife. She-ra and Catra work fine but I was just wondering if I needed something else for him or if it was an error on my end. Thanks.
Test Subject
#60 Old 5th May 2008 at 4:47 AM
OMG I love these. Growing up I was the only grandchild and neice, so I got a lot of different things at christmas, and my uncle bought me a bunch of both he man and she ra dolls. I remember bow and when I saw the lil heart you did I laughed because I had him and u pushed a button in the back and his heart beat. Very cool!
Test Subject
#61 Old 29th May 2008 at 5:45 AM
Absolutely enchanting, I can't wait to play these creations of yours!
Test Subject
#62 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 3:13 AM
Thanks for these.

Incindentally, for those who had been asking, Glamour Girl has indeed made She-Ra's famous brother. You can find him at http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=67238
Field Researcher
#63 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 6:31 PM
I just love these sims. They are really well made.
Test Subject
#64 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 3:27 AM
oh my goodness! thank you so much for this! you have brought back extremely wonderful memories (despite me cutting off the hair on my sister's doll lol) this is truly one of a kind
Mad Poster
#65 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 1:36 PM
I wouldn't mind Adora and Sea Hawk Sims myself. Then I can marry them off and they can WooHoo to their hearts' content!
Test Subject
#66 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 8:20 PM
I've never heard of She-ra but I have to admit - these sims are amazing! Looking at the comperative I can see that you made them exactly like the original thing... and even more beautiful! To take a doll and turn it intoa sim... you are awesome.

I think they are lovely, therefore I shall download them.
Test Subject
#67 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 2:29 AM
You realize Bow was a ginger, not a brunette? lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 15th May 2013 at 10:10 AM
Omg I loved He man and She Ra! I have them on DVD now lol. Thank you for making these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 12:46 PM
THIS IS SO AWESOME thank you so so so much, I just went back into a sims 2 nostalgia spree and then 2 days later went on a She-ra nostalgia spree and then I found this! TWO GOOD THINGS COMBINED! Thank you lol you are rad
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 6:39 AM
Thank you so much ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 11:52 AM
this is wonderful! Thank you for bringing back my childhood BOW! I wonder if there is a Sims3/4 version?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 12:28 AM
Can you make some for the netflix show? thanks
Page 3 of 3