Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Antique Cooking Fireplace: New mesh & 2 recolors *Update 09/12* FIXED

by -Maylin- Posted 6th Jun 2007 at 10:08 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2008 at 11:25 AM by -Maylin-

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 3:03 PM
Exactly what my medieval simmies need.
Test Subject
#52 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 10:03 PM
thank you so much! this is absolutely perfect for my victorian and medieval houses. I've been looking for one of these for forever! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Test Subject
#53 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 11:05 PM Last edited by Yellowrose43 : 22nd Dec 2009 at 11:46 PM.
I re-downloaded and it works so whatever it was
its fixed YAY!
~Yellowrose43
I love this stove for my witches lair, but when i try to make them cook with it an error message pops up
ERROR" Reference to tree table entry that does not exist.
I dont know what that means but i hope whatever is "broken" can be fixed so that my whichies can continue cooking up their concoctions!

Yellowrose43
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#54 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yellowrose43
I re-downloaded and it works so whatever it was
its fixed YAY!
~Yellowrose43
I love this stove for my witches lair, but when i try to make them cook with it an error message pops up
ERROR" Reference to tree table entry that does not exist.
I dont know what that means but i hope whatever is "broken" can be fixed so that my whichies can continue cooking up their concoctions!

Sorry, this error does not appear in my game!
Maybe an interaction between this object and a hack in your Downloads folder.

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 5:53 AM
This is MUCH more believable than each of my peasant families having a private oven! Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 4:21 AM
I searched all over to find this for my 'hut living' lot! Thanks! =D
Test Subject
#57 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 5:00 PM Last edited by TechnoPoet : 8th Jun 2011 at 7:46 PM.
This looks really cool! But in the game, when I try to use it, it won't let me click on it and just says, "No actions available." Is there anything specific I have to do to get it to work?

Thanks!

Edit: Never mind, haha. Forgot that stoves don't like mini-fridges.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#58 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 3:42 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 5:26 PM
OMG thank u!
Page 3 of 3