Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fourth-Wall Options

by maybesomethingdunno Posted 18th Jan 2008 at 3:46 AM - Updated 13th Jan 2012 at 2:29 AM by maybesomethingdunno : added keywords (Thanks, Cat! :) )

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
*shrugs*
retired moderator
Original Poster
#76 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 5:37 PM
tontoinjun: I do not know if that is possible. The "Look At" command is a Primitive, which means we cannot look deeper into its underlying code. Is this for a story? You might have to do some image/video editing. I'm sorry.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
#77 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
tontoinjun: I do not know if that is possible. The "Look At" command is a Primitive, which means we cannot look deeper into its underlying code. Is this for a story? You might have to do some image/video editing. I'm sorry.

Thanks for the reply. It is for a story. I tried putting loops in the bhav and a few other things but nothing seems to work. I am sure there is a constant somewhere that governs the time a sims looks at you. But like you said it is probably buried in the Primitive. Thanks again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#78 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 5:20 PM
Still couldn't live without this hack! It makes taking pics of our Sim models so much easier! Thank you, again, for sharing this very useful hack with us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 2:02 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 3rd May 2014 at 9:10 AM
they still look up at me when I try to flim It makes my series look tacky at them facing me when they should face their partner
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#81 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 12:06 AM
Heh. Those sims sure love breakin that Fourth Wall, don't they? XD
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#82 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 12:09 AM
Perfect for creepypasta footage! ---No, really!
Test Subject
#83 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 11:39 PM
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 5:14 AM
Dear Sims, please stop breaking the fourth wall, it's bad enough cartoon characters do it all the time on TV!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#85 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 8:01 PM
Nice old hack. I use the lookatmenow for interactive purposes between the sim and the camera(player). really immersive and helps a lot with my videos.
Page 4 of 4