Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Carnival Set (functional) [Update 05/08/07]

by Echo Posted 31st Dec 2006 at 5:41 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 4:42 PM by -Maylin-

633 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 579 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 26 of 26
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#626 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 8:52 PM
Wow. AMAZING! You are amazing!!!!!! Thank you so much!

The modding community always amazes me with these insanley epic creation. Lol it's 10 years later but this mod is still amazing!

I'm revisiting Ts2, and way back when I played it when it was the most recent Sims game I hadn't yet discovered the beautiful world of mods.

Anyway I love this so much, THANK YOU! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#627 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 3:35 PM
Super!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#628 Old 27th Oct 2016 at 2:01 PM
So pretty!
Lab Assistant
#629 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 11:52 PM
I downloaded all this but couldn't find the track for the roller coaster when I went to build a fun park. I found the 2 types of roller coasters easy enough, but not the tracks. In case I am looking in the wrong place, what would it be under? Or is it that there was something that I missed with the download?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#630 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 2:29 AM
I love this set. You did an amazing job. It works and its fun. The roller coaster is so fun, nice to have for Sims 2. Thank you so much for making this. I play it a lot.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#631 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 1:37 AM
I had wanted to build an amusement park and had been waiting til I found certaiin things I wanted. Now I can thanks to this set. Thank you .
Test Subject
#632 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 6:50 AM
Default comm lot had none of the cc?
can anyone tell me if there's something special you need to do for the carnival community lot download? I downloaded each file, as well as the comm lot, and installed the lot with clean installer. I just sent my sims there and it's very odd with weird objects everywhere, not converted into the cc. the only thing there is the jumpy castle. I saw someone else asked this but never got a response. Hope someone active is checking this!

I have all EPs and SPs except for the ikea stuff pack.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#633 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 6:31 PM
Default To Carrien....
I don't know if you are still on here or still playing Sims2, but I had to tell you that I love your amusement park that you made. I am trying to make a amusement park for myself and so far I haven't come close to what you have made, the pics you posted are just lovely.

Quote: Originally posted by carrien12
I have attached a few pictures of the first amusement park I made with your wonderful creation. I lost the packaged lot for that one when I reformatted the computer recently, so I am having the fun of starting over and building a new one.

Echo, I am in awe of your talents, and so impressed that you share them with everyone when you could easily ask money for your creations. In addition, you are a genuinely nice person to be answering questions in such detail, seven years later.

Thanks again so much for the hours and hours of fun.

Carrie
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#634 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 6:33 PM
I love your items and trying to make an amusement park for myself. I keep running into issues on my rollercoaster, but am learning what works and what doesn't.
Page 26 of 26