Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:04 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 16th Jul 2009 at 8:26 PM.
Default The Concept
For a while a few of us have been kicking around the idea of doing a group project together. We finally have a project idea. The concept is the 20th century Bauhaus Design movement. Famous names from the time are architects and designers Mies van der Rohe, Eero Saarinen, Charles and Ray Eames, and loosely Buckminster Fuller. They are some many wonderful pieces of furniture that came out of this movement as well as architecture. I've been wanting to create some of the furniture for my simmies since I learned about it in my History of Industrial Design class. It was such an exciting time then for design, and I'd love to recreate it here with your help.

This thread should be used for posting links to websites/images of inspiring designs that we'd like to see made. Also can be used for adding any relevant history for the group to learn about.
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:21 PM
Ok, wiki link for fast background stuff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bauhaus

and the bauhaus logo

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish