Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2089 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1650 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 20 of 84
Test Subject
#476 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 6:10 AM
You are right, your sliders work beautifully <3 honestly had I thought about it before hand I wouldn't have went through the hassle of patching my game had I thought of my hacks. *sighs*

I will patiently await your update<3 keep up the amazing work!
Test Subject
#477 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 8:36 AM
I wish there were a penis slider, or at least bulge-in-pants slider.
Test Subject
#478 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 8:43 AM
I should'nt have patched my game. XD my Sim is going crazy now. Standing in the couch, standing in the bed. Ouch, I didn't think of it at first, but when my patch was finished I was like: Oops, that was stupid. XD

I hope it gets fixed when this mod is up to date. This is my favorite item to use Ingame.
Scholar
Original Poster
#479 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SamxFaith
I should'nt have patched my game. XD my Sim is going crazy now. Standing in the couch, standing in the bed.

People standing in objects is normal after applying a patch. The game resets all interactions when you install a patch and this results often in sims intersecting objects. But they should be able to autonomously fix their position.
Test Subject
#480 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 7:56 PM
This actually crashes my game --;;;
Scholar
Original Poster
#481 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Talismn
This actually crashes my game --;;;

Then read the FAQ on the overview page for the cause.
Test Subject
#482 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 9:23 AM
Heya! I would love to try this mod out, but I've ran into a problem. The game crashes whenever I have this mod installed - some other mods work fine. My game version is 1.7.9.002002 and I don't have WA.

I've been reading your FAQ, here's what I've checked so far:

1. I have installed the required .dll into the bin-directory
2. I've followed the package installation instructions, thus I have Mods/Packages folder and the Resource.cfg file in correct places.

So, what could be the reason? Does it not work with this game version?
Test Subject
#483 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
People standing in objects is normal after applying a patch. The game resets all interactions when you install a patch and this results often in sims intersecting objects. But they should be able to autonomously fix their position.

I'm afraid my sim doesn't autonomously fixes itself, she keeps standing in the couch and bed. I have no idea how to fix it, other then just start a new game.
Test Subject
#484 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 1:24 PM
when will this be ready for the new stuff pack high-end loft or design and high-tech for uk users

woot go me
Test Subject
#485 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 2:27 PM
unfortunality, the world adventureversion conflict with the CASsliders-mod which changes the minumum and maximum values D:
i have no notion of game mods, but the old version havnt done this
(and sorry for my bad english)
Scholar
Original Poster
#486 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mazena
Heya! I would love to try this mod out, but I've ran into a problem. The game crashes whenever I have this mod installed - some other mods work fine. My game version is 1.7.9.002002 and I don't have WA.

The SliderHack is only for 1.8. It will not work with 1.7.

Quote: Originally posted by SamxFaith
I'm afraid my sim doesn't autonomously fixes itself, she keeps standing in the couch and bed. I have no idea how to fix it, other then just start a new game.

Use the "resetsim firstname lastname" cheat.

Quote: Originally posted by myhatty
when will this be ready for the new stuff pack high-end loft or design and high-tech for uk users

Tomorrow or the day after that. I had to work the whole week and had very few free time.

Quote: Originally posted by kyo-shi
unfortunality, the world adventureversion conflict with the CASsliders-mod which changes the minumum and maximum values D:
i have no notion of game mods, but the old version havnt done this
(and sorry for my bad english)

No idea what you are talking about, there was no version that isn't for World Adventures. If you don't want to use the sliderhack, then don't use it, but you will need to stay under the slider limit or use another core mod that removes the limit.
Test Subject
#487 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 6:56 PM
Hiya Jonha

I have WA, 1.9/2.4 & HEL installed, and just wanted to let you know that your sliders still work perfectly in my game!

I love your sliders and was really glad to find that they still worked~

Thanks for your awesome work.
~Lil
Lab Assistant
#488 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 9:25 PM
Do you have the French translation for the new sliders ? In case of a negative answer, I (re)post the corresponding translations:

Breast --> Sein
Waist --> Tour de taille
Hip size --> Taille des hanches
Butt --> Fesses
Head size --> Taille de la tête
Shoulder width --> Largeur des épaules
Neck --> Cou
Chest --> Poitrine
Leg width --> Largeur des cuisses
Calf --> Mollet

I'm not sure for the leg width slider, because the literal translation for "Leg width" is "Largeur des jambes", but "Jambe" refers to the calf and the upper part of the legs, together. So, if the leg width slider changes the upper part of the legs, the right translation is "Largeur des cuisses". If it's the width of the upper and the lower part of the legs, the right translation is "Largeur des cuisses".

Also, don't add any additional capital letter in the names of the sliders.

Voilà… That's all.
Lab Assistant
#489 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 9:46 AM
Hey!
Thanks for this great mod! XD

But I'm still missing the sliders for the face area. v__v
Since Delphy removed his Slider Mod from MTS, I can't find any other ones for the face.
Drakah also made one, but it obly works with the latest patch, which I can't use, for it crashes my game. <.<
Could you maybe make a mod for the face sliders as well?
As Delphy has removed his mod, and Drakahs is only for the updatet version, I see no reason for you, not to make a mod, that works with the base game, without the patches. XD
Test Subject
#490 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 4:17 PM
Then read the FAQ on the overview page for the cause.

Okay I looked it over and it doesn't crash my game anymore and it works great
Scholar
Original Poster
#491 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melody2
But I'm still missing the sliders for the face area. v__v
Since Delphy removed his Slider Mod from MTS, I can't find any other ones for the face.

I think you are talking about a hack that increases the possible range for the sliders, making the features more exaggerated. I didn't have programmed a mod like this and I don't plan to do so. The SliderHack here only increases the number of sliders you can install, not their range.

Quote: Originally posted by timoram26
Do you have the French translation for the new sliders ? In case of a negative answer, I (re)post the corresponding translations:

Thank you very much.
Forum Resident
#492 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 10:50 PM
I think you are talking about a hack that increases the possible range for the sliders, making the features more exaggerated. I didn't have programmed a mod like this and I don't plan to do so. The SliderHack here only increases the number of sliders you can install, not their range.

Thank you very much.

jonha, I think melody2 means that mod by S3Z which helps having all your sliders working: IncreaseSliderLimit from here:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...947#post2935947

I haven't tested it yet to know whether it works or not
Scholar
Original Poster
#493 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnnieBonnie
jonha, I think melody2 means that mod by S3Z which helps having all your sliders working: IncreaseSliderLimit from here:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...947#post2935947

I haven't tested it yet to know whether it works or not

S3Z's mod is completely identical to my SliderHack, the only difference is the game version it's build on. AFAIK it's available for 1.6 and 1.7, while my hack is currently for 1.8.
Forum Resident
#494 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 1:50 AM
Maybe she didn't understand that. I'll check if it works withe "HELS"
Test Subject
#495 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 2:05 AM
Any update on the version that works with the high end loft stuff? I havent been able to play the game yet, just waiting on the upgrade..
Test Subject
#496 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 6:28 AM
Just for your information people, this mod does NOT work with the newest expansion High End Loft.
Test Subject
#497 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 10:30 AM
Thanks jonha, great Mod and it works fine. I have a question though. Is it possible to change existing sims too?
Scholar
Original Poster
#498 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AceRockkstar
Any update on the version that works with the high end loft stuff? I havent been able to play the game yet, just waiting on the upgrade..

I'm currently working on it. If everything goes well in one or two hours.

Quote: Originally posted by bambi87
Just for your information people, this mod does NOT work with the newest expansion High End Loft.

The sliders do work. Only the slider limit remover isn't compatible yet.

Quote: Originally posted by traum
Thanks jonha, great Mod and it works fine. I have a question though. Is it possible to change existing sims too?

Sure. For example with awesomemod and the "editsim" cheat or with any other hack that allows you to edit ingame sims in CAS.
Scholar
Original Poster
#499 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 12:09 PM
OK, here is a new SliderHack for Beta testing.

I don't have HELS so please test if it works. Please make sure, if you have HELS, that you copy the d3dx9_31.dll in the HELS directory, too.

It should work with TS3 1.9, WA 2.4 and HELS 3.0.

Edit: Now attached to main thread, too.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Jonha_SliderHack_1.9.22-2.4.7-3.0.zip (615.0 KB, 43 downloads)
Description: Removes the 20 slider limit for 1.9, 2.4 and 3.0
Test Subject
#500 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:37 PM
Help. I ran Indiestones compatibility checker and says that my sliders are incompatible. I have only the base game installed, and only installed your base game version. Ran a disc search to see if I had any others, and it only detected the one file in C drive. I ran the frame installer before putting this in. Any suggestions please?
Page 20 of 84