Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Risky Woohoo, Quiet Pregnancy, and Reduced % Chance for Pregnancy hack (Updated 9/24/2008)

by syberspunk Posted 2nd Dec 2005 at 2:24 AM - Updated 25th Sep 2008 at 4:56 AM by syberspunk : Fixed bug with Risky Woohoo for Cars

234 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 224 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 10
Test Subject
#201 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 9:51 PM
I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned (i sped read through some of this forum) but, when i download Inteenimater package B not only has a caution symbol by it (when the custom content enabler thing pops up) but when i go into game play and play any family an error log pops up (the 'cancel' 'reset' and 'delete' box) i i cant play, so there fore the only way i can get a teen pregnant is if i hurry and pause the game get her clock thing and click have baby with So-and-so.
Then i have to keep playing and pausing as fast as i can, then i have to save end exit then remove package B from my download folder.
Is there anything i can do to fix this?

The EPs i have are: Seasons, University, Pets, Nightlife, and H&M Fashion Stuff
Instructor
#202 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by syberspunk
If you are looking for a more complex version of Risky Woohoo, AND you are looking for Teen Woohoo AND pregnancy, then I highly recommend using jase439's wonderful InTeenimater mod, which is also found at the aforementioned location. It is a very complex, diverse, and versatile mod that really expands the experience of playing Teen sims. As he has mentioned, it also includes a form of Risky Woohoo which is a lot more realistic in that it can be variable and depend on certain factors such as age and fertility.

As such, these mods will most definately conflict with the InTeenimater, so you MUST NOT use ANY of these mods if you are using the InTeenimater. The InTeenimater should ALREADY include this functionality.

So if you have Inteen, you do not need this version of risky woohoo. If you have this mod installed with Inteen, you should remove this one. That's probably what the problem is.
Test Subject
#203 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 6:14 PM
I have all the EPs up to Seasons, then Free Time. I skipped Bon Voyage. From what I am able to gather from the comments here, I should use the version EP7 for Free Time. But is it going to be a problem that I don't have Bon Voyage installed?

I simply adore this mod and hope to get it to work, but wasn't all that interested in Bon Voyage.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#204 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 4:50 PM
I want to download this but what is the difference for the EP8 download? Just wondering since it's listed twice.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#205 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 2:44 PM
does this mod shows the sims really woohooing and not just showing the bed sheets moving? coz i have nightlife+glamour life stuff+celebration stuff+bon voyage and used the download labeled ep6 but it's just the same. i tried woohooing in the bed, nothing's changed.
#206 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 5:23 PM
cupcakelady: If you click on the magnifying glass next to the two EP8 downloads, you will be able to see that the Risky WooHoo in Car package sizes differ, and the sizes of everything else is the same. Thus there certainly is a difference, but I can`t tell you what the difference is. Further inspection of the two archives shows that the WooHoo in Car in the second archive was constructed nine minutes after the version in the first archive. I`d go with the second version, on the grounds that it was likely a bug-fix, unless syberspunk says otherwise.

dzsoul: yes, it would not affect what you see.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#207 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 3:37 PM
I purely enjoy having Risky Woo Hoo in my game. It is a great population controller...(I would always click on try for baby) At any rate. Thank you very much syberspunk. On to business....I have EP 8...all stuff packs. No other woo hoo type hacks in my game. I downloaded version EP 8 of Risky in the month of October. Problem...when trying to woo hoo in the photo booth my Simmies pop out.

Thanks,

ASimWen
Instructor
#208 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 9:11 AM
When will quiet pregnancy be updated for FT or later EP's?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Test Subject
#209 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 9:46 AM
I'm having the same pop out problem for photo booth woohoo that asimwen is having. They go in the booth fine, but once I click WooHoo they look as if someone has shoved them off the seat of the booth and out onto the floor.

Otherwise, its a fun mod and I appreciate the hard work
Test Subject
#210 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 4:56 PM
Do I have to remove older versions or can I overwrite them? Because the files are hard to find.

Thank you for the great mods!!
Although I think I didn't have the reducedpregnancychance, my sim didn't get pregnant, and she wohood like 2 times a day, everywhere possible. That's strange. So I'm a little afriad to install the reducedpregnancy, she might never really get pregnant!
Field Researcher
#211 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 1:30 AM
I have Uni, N/L, OFB and Seasons, along with FFS,GL & Celebrations (not using the Deluxe or DD though -- just the old, original version of the games -- all patched). I had to reformat my computer a couple of months ago and am now trying to reinstall my favorite hacks.

I know that I used to have a version of Risky Woohoo which worked with Seasons that also included the No Chimes. When I went to download it again, I picked the Seasons one. It doesn't have a file for the No Chimes included, so do I put the one that says it's for Pets into my game even though I don't have Pets installed? (I didn't care for that ep and really don't want to reinstall it.)

If not, is there another location where I can get the Quiet Pregnancy hack to add with these?

Another question, I installed the entire package that says it's for Seasons. Due to also just installing a bunch of hacks from Simbology and MATY sites, I then ran the HDCU. The only problem I had was that it was reporting two versions of the Risky Woohoo - Photobooth hack. One of them simply says:

SS_RiskyWoohooInPhotoBooth.package

and the other one is called:

zzSS_RiskyWoohooInPhotoBooth.package

I got three possible conflicts, all of them involving the zzSS_RiskyWoohooInPhotoBooth.package along with one of the other Risky Woohoo files.

For now, until I hear back from you regarding this, I have simply taken out the zzSS version. Was there a specific reason for this particular version?

Oh, and I got really confused about the % chances with these hacks. Do these include the "reduced" percentages? Or the "previous" percentages? It's fine either way and I don't expect you to do anything to change them, I just wasn't quite sure.
Test Subject
#212 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 4:26 PM Last edited by lesleyyb : 15th Apr 2009 at 9:23 PM.
I downloaded EP8 for Risky Woohoo, I put it in my Downloads folder, extracted it and then I opened The Sims 2.
The custom content dialog popped up at the beginning, and it was already set at Enable Custom Content so I continued to play on.
I got my playable Sim into bed with another Sim (I created these two) their relationship stats were about at max. I made them cuddle, but I only got the two options Shoo and Kiss. No Woohoo.
Why is this? I did everything correctly.
I was so excited for this mod

I don't have a lot of mods either that I think would interfere with this one.
I only have 3 - sunbathe anywhere, same energy gain for all beds and this one.
Test Subject
#213 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 2:00 AM
Awesome.
though I am confused i have every expansion apart from freetime, i was wondering if i download it, will it work? :S
or if I download the pets version.
argh I'm confused, please help me if you get time.
Thank you ^.^
Test Subject
#214 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 7:36 PM
First off this mod works beautifully, and after much (ahem) activity my romance sim has developed an unplanned pregnancy. Only thing is, this particular romance sim is in a committed lesbian relationship and became pregnant after woohoo with her girlfriend. I don't have a preg for all genders hack, only teen woohoo and alien pregnancy for females...come to think of it, my romance sim is an alien LOL
Test Subject
#215 Old 6th May 2009 at 10:38 PM
Thanks, I downloaded this but have a very basic question.

I had a previous risky woohoo hack that I replaced with yours - it would make the option to "Try for Baby" disappear - however, since using this one, it's back. Does yours keep that option there, but still works for normal woohoo?

I have all EPs and all stuff packs except Garden/Mansion, Teen Style, Kitchen/Bath, Ikea, and Holiday
shiny!
retired moderator
#216 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 1:14 PM
After installing Risky Woohoo in photo, having woohoo at all in a photobooth doesn't work. They go in and POP back out before anything happens. I am not using the pregnancy for all genders mod. Everything else seems to work great.
Banned
#217 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 9:35 AM
thnx so much
Test Subject
#218 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 6:27 PM
Hey, is there any chance you could make a hack that is just the quiet pregnancy, and would work with just the base game? Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#219 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by observantphoenix
doh! I just wandered over to http://www.insimenator.net/index.php and noticed that the Inteenimater is no longer available. After trying out your mod, I thought it might be fun to try Inteenimater as well, but my timing seems bad ah well

thanks again for this awesome mod I reset Pleasantview just so I could wreak havoc... er *cough*.. have fun there with it!
wreak Havoc
Test Subject
#220 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 3:02 AM
Is there a way to modify this to 5% chance. Sometimes I don't like being the master of my sim's destinies. I'm thinking that I might always them a 5% chance of getting preggers ever season, but 30% is too high.
Test Subject
#221 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 7:39 PM
Great hack, however after I had installed it, it had caused a minor (though extremely annoying) problem in my game that eventually lead me to remove it. Interesting enough, it had caused errors only in my pets, NOT my sims. The hack caused my pets to not be able to relax, sit or sometimes preform other autonomous actions (clean self, play with toy, etc.) on any surface or pet bed (however, they could sleep without error). First starting the game, the pets would usually just "jump" in the middle of the action and end up half-way into the floor. After a while of playing, the game would start popping up error messages instead of the jump bug. The most common error I had was with the relax option. The pet would lay in the bed, get comfortable, and as soon as they lift their head away from the sleep position into the relax position, the pet would have an error. There was also the error with cats whenever they chose to sit on a counter.
I hope I'm not repeating what someone else stated, but once again, great hack. Just a few issues with it. Hope I this was helpful.

[EDIT]
Oh, and I have all expansion packs and no other pregnancy hacks installed at the time.
Test Subject
#222 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 11:50 AM
wow i wish you have one for sims 3 lol
Test Subject
#223 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hakuakai
Great hack, however after I had installed it, it had caused a minor (though extremely annoying) problem in my game that eventually lead me to remove it. Interesting enough, it had caused errors only in my pets, NOT my sims. The hack caused my pets to not be able to relax, sit or sometimes preform other autonomous actions (clean self, play with toy, etc.) on any surface or pet bed (however, they could sleep without error). First starting the game, the pets would usually just "jump" in the middle of the action and end up half-way into the floor. After a while of playing, the game would start popping up error messages instead of the jump bug. The most common error I had was with the relax option. The pet would lay in the bed, get comfortable, and as soon as they lift their head away from the sleep position into the relax position, the pet would have an error. There was also the error with cats whenever they chose to sit on a counter.
I hope I'm not repeating what someone else stated, but once again, great hack. Just a few issues with it. Hope I this was helpful.

[EDIT]
Oh, and I have all expansion packs and no other pregnancy hacks installed at the time.

I'm having the same exact issue. Except my packs are Pets, and Double Deluxe (Nightlife).

However, this is awesome! I could never figure out a decent time for my sims to try for a kid, this makes it so much easier (in my non-pet households).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#224 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 8:40 PM
I heard I should be using the version according to expansion AND stuff packs, as the stuff packs use the newest gaming engine. This brings up my question, which version should I be using? I have through Seasons, but my stuff packs are Family Fun and Mansion & Garden.
Lab Assistant
#225 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 2:26 PM
Will downloading this replace sweatm's mod? Five percent isn't high enough for me.. I would prefer twenty..
Page 9 of 10