Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hire More DJs & Bartenders

by RevyRei Posted 24th Feb 2018 at 7:16 PM - Updated 3rd Jun 2020 at 7:09 PM by RevyRei : Game Patch

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 9:02 PM
Love the club mods. Stuff is fire. When i see you upload another mod, I always know it's going to be good. :)

Quick Q: Know any good headphone mods? Whenever I google them I can't seem to find anything reliable :s
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Am_null
Love the club mods. Stuff is fire. When i see you upload another mod, I always know it's going to be good.

Quick Q: Know any good headphone mods? Whenever I google them I can't seem to find anything reliable :s

Thanks dear! Are you looking for a specific mod or just nice looking cc to wear?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 1:19 PM
thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 4:13 AM
Oh Thank You! arkeus17 doesn't work anymore. Some one try to update it but it didn't work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 10:58 AM
Fantastic!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RevyRei
Thanks dear! Are you looking for a specific mod or just nice looking cc to wear?

hi more violinist - pianist - guitarist - maid - butler - pipe organist - comedian can you do ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HunieKZ
hi more violinist - pianist - guitarist - maid - butler - pipe organist - comedian can you do ?

xD multiple pipe organists?? Sure, I can make a separate package with the other entertainers. Maid and butler are different tho. I think there are already mods out there that increase those limits. If not, I can look into it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 5:41 AM
Your sims look mighty good in that thumbnail. But thanks for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 1:43 AM
We sooo need this!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th May 2018 at 7:40 AM
Default Thanks
Great, so essential ! Thank you
can you do this mod for the barista? Il would be really perfect !!
(Sorry for my english) I salute you from France
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th May 2018 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Asamiakihiko
Great, so essential ! Thank you
can you do this mod for the barista? Il would be really perfect !!
(Sorry for my english) I salute you from France

Omg I forgot I was going to do that. Thanks for reminding me. I will put out another version with all entertainers including baristas.
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th May 2018 at 4:34 PM
Thank you very much you are so great i am so happy !! thanksx100000
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 6:33 AM
I adore this mod! Is this mod compatible with the pre-Seasons patch?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 5:26 PM
hello, would a similar mod be possible for food stall vendors? They always leave really quickly and I can only get a couple of them to show up at a time.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 3:24 PM
Great mod!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 3:38 PM
Thank you for updating quickly love your mods!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 11:52 PM
So happy to find this. Have a new VIP room in a night club with a bar and remembered there's only one bartender per lot. Doh. Silly design but thank you for this mod!
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 5:31 PM Last edited by Genienic : 15th Feb 2019 at 6:54 PM.
Help!
Can you hire specific sims? That's what I need
Reply ASAP!
If you can't please let me know if there is a mod for hiring a specific sim as a dj
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th May 2019 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Genienic
Reply ASAP!
If you can't please let me know if there is a mod for hiring a specific sim as a dj

You could possibly try this mod in conjunction with Paulson's NPC Control:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=604590
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th May 2019 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Genienic
Reply ASAP!

Yes you can hire multiple specific DJs and bartenders with this mod. Personally, I only hire specific sims because I don't like the randomness.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Oct 2019 at 12:33 AM
You Are Amazing!!
Thank you so much for this mod. Does it still work with the current update?
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Feb 2020 at 2:01 PM
Thank you for the great Mod! I have one question..... I built a club with one dj booth and 5 bars (its lovely and they seem to like it) Using your mod i get 7 bartenders showing up, which is fine because of the 5 bars, however, I also get 7 DJ's showing up :O Is there a way to tweak this mod so i can have only one DJ instead of 7? It looks odd when they all stand around cramped together in the DJ booth.
Thank you!
C.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th Feb 2020 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carlitoes
Thank you for the great Mod! I have one question..... I built a club with one dj booth and 5 bars (its lovely and they seem to like it) Using your mod i get 7 bartenders showing up, which is fine because of the 5 bars, however, I also get 7 DJ's showing up :O Is there a way to tweak this mod so i can have only one DJ instead of 7? It looks odd when they all stand around cramped together in the DJ booth.
Thank you!
C.

Heya. That's a bit odd. This mod doesn't automatically generate the NPCs it just allows you to use the hire interaction if a DJ or bartender is already on the lot. By default, your game should only generate one of each regardless of the amount of bars or DJ booths you have. With this mod you would have to click on the DJ booth and use the hire DJ interaction for another one to even show up. Do you have any other mods that might be messing with NPC generation or the club venue?
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Feb 2020 at 12:07 AM
Thanks for getting back to me about this. I do have LittleMsSams and also NPC Paulson.... I'll see if any of those are conflicting.
I apprectiate the reply
Page 1 of 2