Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED *NEW MESH* Ball Chain For Male with Massive Collection of Pendants

by Noogie666 Posted 28th Mar 2008 at 4:43 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:32 PM by Noogie666

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 4:39 PM
I want pendants for females! And I want pendants with Evanescence, Epica, Within Temptation and Closterkeller logos =)

Sorry for my English.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 6:34 AM Last edited by TigerSoundNet : 22nd Nov 2009 at 7:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Domi11
I want pendants for females! And I want pendants with Evanescence, Epica, Within Temptation and Closterkeller logos =)

Hello, Domi. . .
I wished that I knew the answer to converting a Male-necklace to Female?

5 gothic necklaces (for females) at MTS

Since that is a Female-necklace, can one simply use its mesh with a Male-necklace texture?

(Btw if you are trying to create a coven, like I am, here are some very cool rings for both Males and Females to wear.)

Coffin Rings for your morbid sims

... Jim ...
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 5:46 AM
This is so Awsome!!!!!! I have searched for male jewerly and had no luck until now its so hard to find jewerly for males so thank you just a suggestion you should do like a whole line of jewerly for males like rings,bracelets,chains ect i think it would appeal to alot of simmers but anyways job well done=D I downloaded ever set=)
Test Subject
#54 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 1:15 AM
Hott!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#55 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 9:54 AM
Great mesh!Thank you!
Field Researcher
#56 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 9:45 PM
Sorry if this has already been answered, but the necklaces are showing up odd in bodyshop. I attached a screenshot of what they look like...
Its making a transparent, glass-like square around the pendant, and I can't figure out why.
Screenshots

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 4amMist
Sorry if this has already been answered, but the necklaces are showing up odd in bodyshop. I attached a screenshot of what they look like...
Its making a transparent, glass-like square around the pendant, and I can't figure out why.

Do you have Pets Ep? If you don't, you have to download the "Fixed Non-Pet" recolors. Don't forget to download the mesh first. But, if you do have Pets and this problem still occur, then you might try install the "Fixed Non-Pet" recolors and see if it's working in your game just like Moon Dragon said in comment post #44.

This happens a lot but since my game doesn't show any of this weirdness, I can't really tell you how to solve this problem .
Field Researcher
#58 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 8:07 PM
Quote:
Do you have Pets Ep? If you don't, you have to download the "Fixed Non-Pet" recolors. Don't forget to download the mesh first. But, if you do have Pets and this problem still occur, then you might try install the "Fixed Non-Pet" recolors and see if it's working in your game just like Moon Dragon said in comment post #44.

I have the Fun with pets pack, so I assume that still counts as pets.
I downloaded the non-pets, and it seems to show up right, now. :D

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#59 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 3:50 PM
these are so awesome i can imagine how much work has been put into them... i wonder though, do these pendants have custom icons for CAS so that it'd be easier to find them? anyway, i'm downloading them for my gothic/metallist sims ))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 4:59 AM
Love them all! (But you forgot Motley Crue!!) Great job! :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#61 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 6:07 AM
Awesome set, the one with a heart and wings was just perfect for Alice Cooper. Thanks!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 10:01 PM
Thanks!
Page 3 of 3