Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Resources for SimsUniversity.world's various Fixes (updated 2014.01.10)

by ellacharmed Posted 3rd Jan 2014 at 10:39 AM - Updated 10th Jan 2014 at 6:11 PM by ellacharmed : blotchy terrain fixed

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
In the Arena
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 6:12 PM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 4:39 AM
Thanks so much for all of the work that you do and share ellacharmed!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 3:57 AM
For anyone else trying to do this on a Mac (I'm running OS X: Mavericks myself, the location may be slightly different for those with Mountain Lion or earlier iterations of OS X) I had to go HERE:

/Applications/The Sims 3.localized/The Sims3.app/Contents/Resources/AddOns/The Sims 3 University Life.app/Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 University Life/GameData/Shared/NonPackaged/Worlds

Yeah, I too get the feeling that EA really, really doesn't want Mac users to mess with their default stuff.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 9:20 AM
Hi ellacharmed. I have just reinstalled The Sims 3 and expansions. I have not played the game yet. Do I still have to make a backup other than making a copy of the world file? Also is it still necessary to apply this fix or is the other Sims University fix sufficient?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 7:15 AM
Can anyone help here?