Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Konoha trio - Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura

by Kagenuma Posted 9th Jan 2006 at 9:52 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2006 at 5:39 PM by Kagenuma

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 3:26 PM
sweet! have you ever thought of making a goth sakura? if you can i'd really appreciate it, like with a black version of her teen clothes and hair! If you can thx, if you can't, no big! :D

Fudge is awesome :D and so is pie and anime fans :D

TheVampireQueen: this only means I like vamps not that i rule them or am one. I am also the evil and tomboy version of sakura or the non girly black wearing sakura, and this on has got her sasuke, byez!
Test Subject
#77 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 3:12 AM Last edited by Cetlan : 8th Jul 2009 at 4:02 AM.
The link for Clothes and hair does not work can you please fix?
Test Subject
#78 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 12:23 AM
Is it really necessary to have University? And, if I try it even though I don't have University will it mess up my game? :-/
Test Subject
#79 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kenji336
This happened to me before, this is what you should do, take the files out and transfer them to the download section w/o extracting in win rar Does this help?

~Kenji

Download section of what?
Test Subject
#80 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 3:44 AM
hello.i downloaded them and they are in the sims 2 body shop but when i start the game a red X comes up then it says the game has crashed.

any idea how to fix this but still be able to keep the sims? Reply Soon!
Test Subject
#81 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 7:31 PM
Please tell me in words how to get this in the sims 3 because I am about to cry.I really want them in my game but I dont know how so please tell me in words.PLEASE PLEASE!And if you do thanx so much!
Test Subject
#82 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 12:23 PM
Your Awesome!
Ps.great Job!
Test Subject
#83 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 12:24 PM
Thank You So Much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#84 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 8:31 AM
WOWWWWWW!!!! these are the best naruto, sakuras and sasuke's ive seen yet!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 5:55 PM
hey i can download eveing but sasuke-kun and thats the one i realy want. what im i doing rong. 4 every sasuke-kun download i do it does not work only his eyes work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 1:47 PM
plz help. the sasuke one does not work (no sasuke downlode works 4 me only his eye)
Page 4 of 4