Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Naruto Headbands

by ronyu02 Posted 29th Jun 2006 at 5:02 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2010 at 3:10 AM by ronyu02

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th May 2007 at 2:00 AM
These are really good!! And you got them from like, every village...you rock!!!

I feel stupid for asking but, when you download the headbands and you're making a sim, where are the headbands located? I have the original Sims 2, I think...it might be the expansion pack. It comes in the cd holder with for sims 2 cds. Is that the expansion pack?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 30th May 2007 at 5:28 PM
Thanks! The headbands (as well as most other accessory downloads) are found in glasses. Expansion packs shouldn't matter.

Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away. Like choking.

My download guidelines and strange creations.
Test Subject
#28 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 5:29 PM
They are really good, but they don't want to work on my computer I downloaded the mesh, but I don't know how to use them, cause I can see their "buttons" (uhm...you know...) but if I click on it in the game, they don't want to appear on the sim's head T.T Somebody help meeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X3
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 10:38 PM
Yes a Sand Head-Band YAY!!!!I like Gaara, Kankaro,and Temari there my favroites thank you so much.
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:25 AM
Wooo!!! Thanks now I have a waterfall =P

Cheers,
Shadow
Mad Poster
#31 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 12:28 AM
They don't show up. When I click on the headband in create a sim mode All I get is my sims forehead
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 1:52 AM
Novartis, I have the same problem.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 6:07 AM
Did you guys download the MESH file (from the link I gave in the description)?

Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away. Like choking.

Test Subject
#34 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:57 PM
i'm huge naruto fan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 3:29 PM
They look great!
But im afraid I won't beable to use them.
When I went to make a new person, the thing that was supost to be the headband was just a bald head!
Many other downloads did that to... T.T
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 6:07 AM Last edited by ninja_spazz : 2nd Mar 2008 at 6:27 AM.
I went to put this on and it didn't work!!! i downloaded the mesh and it still doesn't work!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 3:47 PM
I cannot troubleshoot given the little info... anyway I don't know what could be wrong but it works for me under different installs. Try this page for general troubleshooting: http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php...:Custom_Content

Test Subject
#38 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 6:35 AM
Yay! You are awesome! <3 Been looking for the exiled ones for donkey's. XD
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 12:05 AM
X_X Why are the recoulers always zip and mesh always rar D: i can get the recoulers but not the mesh so <__<
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 2:42 AM
whhhhaaaaa The deidara hair won't work- where is the mesh!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 8:55 PM
sasori__danna,

Please read the description again for information on where to download the mesh.

Test Subject
#42 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 10:01 PM
nice, they're the best ones yet (in my opinion)
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 9:50 AM
yay! yay!

online once again!
(haven't opened this account for years..)

Friendster profile :)

Facebook proffii:D
Test Subject
#44 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 10:20 PM
You Made The Village Hidden In The Mist's Headband Wrong!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 5:52 AM
thanks ofr the uplaoding
Test Subject
#46 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 6:19 PM
Default Prob
Quote: Originally posted by ronyu02
stone and cloud, and another one i think. well these 7 village symbols were the ones readily available when i created the recolors :D

anyway as i've said i might still include additional villages. (how about the fillers? star village, anyone? lol)

Something is wrong... I donloaded and instaled the headbands but they dont appear on my Sims head, they are ïnvisible", i mean, its not there!
Test Subject
#47 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 12:47 AM
Getsugakure (Hidden Moon, from the 3rd movie)

Hoshigakure (Hidden Star)

Kemurigakure (Hidden Smoke)

Yukigakure (Hidden Snow)

PLz make these I need them Pweeeeez
Test Subject
#48 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 1:28 AM
I LOVE YOU!

P.S. did all of the bands have to be SEPARATE, i mean, whats wrong with just putting them in a whole file and letting pick us which ones we want when we open winRAR??? but i still love it! ^.~
Test Subject
#49 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 6:38 PM
hey man, sorry, but you could put AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL those infinite files in just one file. sorry, pal, but that's the reallity: i don't have enough patience to download all the files. and plus, thes guys above said that the files don't work properly. sorry man, but i didn't download and i didn't click the "Thanks!" button. it would be good if you worked on these files a little more.
Test Subject
#50 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 9:11 AM
it just comes up with a bunch of numbers and letters -.- i don't no whats wrong please help ><
Page 2 of 3