Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Naruto Headbands

by ronyu02 Posted 29th Jun 2006 at 5:02 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2010 at 3:10 AM by ronyu02

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 6:49 PM
Yay! My Dei Dei Is Complete Now! Thank You So Much!!!!!! And For Anyone Else, Deidara Is Mine! Ha He Kissed Me! Ha! So Please Don't Let Me See You With Him Ofr I'm Gonna Kick Your A$$! Shanta Out! Peace!
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 11:43 AM
Argh, I like them, but why you don't put them in one pack? -.-
But thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bolufoo
hey man, sorry, but you could put AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL those infinite files in just one file. sorry, pal, but that's the reallity: i don't have enough patience to download all the files. and plus, thes guys above said that the files don't work properly. sorry man, but i didn't download and i didn't click the "Thanks!" button. it would be good if you worked on these files a little more.

You do know I'm not obligated to do anything for anyone here. Nor is anyone forcing you to download these files (so feel free not to use them :D). I have reasons for keeping the files separate, mainly because not everyone wants to use everything for their game.

As for the files not working for some people, I could not pinpoint the problem since I personally tested them before on a clean base game installation and they work. And a whole lot of other people made them work, so it must be something in other people's game configurations, perhaps conflicting downloads. There are comprehensive troubleshooting guides available on this site.

Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away. Like choking.

My download guidelines and strange creations.
Test Subject
#54 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 3:23 AM
I downloaded it..but the hair won't show up it's just a flat plain hairstyle but it says: Deidara hair rose sims2 ronyu or whatever how do I get the hair to show up I've done it before but even though I copied all the files to the downloads folder it still won't show up can someone please help? :S
Test Subject
#55 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:30 AM
Okay, so I downloaded the Sand headband, but I just cannot seem to get the black version to show up in the game. (I am not, however, having any problems with the blue version.) Any suggestions?

Also, for the record, I don't have a problem with the headbands being separated at all. As mentioned above, not everyone wants all of them in their game. And, he already went through the trouble of creating them; the least you all could do is not be lazy.
Test Subject
#56 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 10:38 PM
I downloaded the mesh and stuff, but can't get Deidara's hair to work T.T It's rather depressing reallly....

"Life without dreams is like a broken winged bird that cannot fly."
Test Subject
#57 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 5:24 PM
cool :o
Test Subject
#58 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 1:30 PM
let the good times roll
^ _ ^ thanks
Test Subject
#59 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Asiangirl145
Yay! My Dei Dei Is Complete Now! Thank You So Much!!!!!! And For Anyone Else, Deidara Is Mine! Ha He Kissed Me! Ha! So Please Don't Let Me See You With Him Ofr I'm Gonna Kick Your A$$! Shanta Out! Peace!

:O save him gurl XD
Test Subject
#60 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 12:24 AM
why couldn't you add all the files under one folder in the zip packages to make our lives a little easier...Geez, I don't mean to sound like Shikamaru, but, what a drag...
Test Subject
#61 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 11:40 PM
can someone please help me? i have been trying to get this for hours and i can't figure out where to get it on my sim! can someone please make a step by step tutorial of how to do it cause this is what i do: i get the mesh thing and whatnot, then i try to get the leaf headband, i go into my computer, my main drive, documents and settings, the user im on, my documents, ea games, sims 2 tm double deluxe, i make a downloads folder, and i pase everything in there but i can,t find the headbands! please help!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 12:04 AM
IS it possible to get this for Ts3?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 5:49 AM
thank's
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 1:45 PM
I really don't Get this.CAUSE I see there is not Working, So I beg you for Mercy Help me Please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 7:20 PM
Love them! *-* They're faboulous! Thanks! ^^
Page 3 of 3