Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medical Set by JohnBrehaut1 *34 meshes* *UPDATED* (collection file added)

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 16th Jul 2006 at 5:12 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2006 at 4:28 PM by JohnBrehaut1

200 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 188 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 4:31 PM
I love this too much! Can you please make it .zip? Then i could download it.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 4:37 PM
Brilliant! I love these, they'll really complement HChangeri's objects. This set'll be very useful for stories =D
Test Subject
#28 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:03 PM
i luv this its awsome!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:09 PM
OMG perfect timing! I'm making a story and I need this wow thanks so much for sharing! :D
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#30 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:11 PM
Fantastic work!!!!!!! Yay for you =) Yay for ME!!

Also remember way back in his early days Boblishman made a blood drip on a stand, he also made a baby to go with the baby hospital bed that ?? (silly memory) made. Of course there are HChangeris gorgeous items and there is a morgue freezer and sheet covered dead sim by Dbcab here on MTS2 =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#31 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:13 PM
Thanks John! I've been wanting and waiting for this one, too. Great job!

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:39 PM
WOW!!! And just what I'll be needing for my stories. Thank you and five big gold stars
Forum Resident
#33 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:45 PM
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. I know it takes way more time and work than we anticipate when making things like this, but your set proves just how worth it it can be!

Ooooh! Now I'm all excited to put my River Tam sim into the newly furnished Institute

THANK YOU!!

Always,
Emma

PS: I hate to be a nag or anything, but it's "Defibrillator" not "Refribulator" Totally easy mistake to make- don't worry about it too much.
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:09 PM
this set is awesome nice work .
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:12 PM
Awesome work, this will be marvelous for my stories!
Instructor
#36 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:48 PM
this set is amazing! Bravo to you for finishing it! You clearly put alot of work into it, and it is greatly appreciated.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:50 PM
Thank you SOOOOOO much!
this is EXACTLY what i have been looking for for a long time. the bed especially looks ammazing!
kudos and sooo much thanks!

Color tags do not work in sigs....booo.
-winmix.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 7:10 PM
The refrigerator looking thing, I guess it is supposed to be for cold storage of dead bodies, anyway it disappears whenever I go into live mode. Even though it disappears, it still takes up space where I put it. I cannot put another item on the square. So I guess that it just turns invisible.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 7:22 PM
Thank you so much for this! We movie makers are always complaining about not being able to find enough hospital stuff so more is always appreciated. Thank you!

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 7:25 PM
Excellent! Thank you!
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 7:47 PM
Thank You so MUCH! I'm glad you didn't give up!
I have wanted to make a hospital/clinic for some time... Thanks for sharing this!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 8:25 PM
Besides the body cooler disappearing, the box of gloves and the doctor dentist lights are not showing in the catalog.

Also, the medicine cabinet with the blue front; since it is not a refrigerator that can be used, could you recategorize it so that it is in surfaces instead of appliances? I see that you can put items on it, but the sims are not able to interact with it so it would more properly be some type of table.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 8:28 PM
You did good thanks I going to download this right now!!!

[SIZE=6]Nica15[/SIZE][COLOR=Sienna][/COLOR][B][I][U]
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 9:00 PM
Thank you so much for this!!! I've needed this like you wouldn't believe!

you stare at my shoulders
are you surprised to see one more devil 
where angel wings should be..?
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 9:40 PM
Amazing!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#46 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 9:43 PM Last edited by JohnBrehaut1 : 16th Jul 2006 at 9:58 PM.
MagicMoon, It dissapears because it is cloned from a painting so to see it you need walls up. About the medicine fridge, i put it in fridge's because i wanted it more easier to find for people, i cloned it from an endtable so i designed the cough medicine or the pills to go in/on it.

babydawl1880, No wonder i couldn't find any pictures, thank you.

titchy, I am only allowed to upload one file type, i would recommend getting winrar, because the compresion rate is alot heigher.

Thanks to everyone else, I am really glad you like it :D

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Test Subject
#47 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:01 PM
Wonderul job. This is exactly what I have been needing for a story I have in the works. I'm glad you kept going with this set and thank you for sharing it with us.
Test Subject
#48 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:24 PM
Dude, Your a Freakin Genius!!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:32 PM
Default Thanks so much!
This is so amazing I have been drooling over this ever since I saw the previews. It more than lives up to everything I'd hoped. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#50 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:54 PM
Most of the items aren't working with my base game. Perhaps EP's are required?
Page 2 of 9