Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2021 at 10:32 AM Last edited by Dina Landgraab : 12th Nov 2021 at 10:55 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default SOLVED: How to update a Sim's fitness texture after changing fitness state in SimPE?
I'm trying to find a way to update a Sim's fitness texture after changing their fitness state in SimPE. For example, I changed Don Lothario's fitness level to 10.0 and checked the "Fat" check box in the "Other" tab. When I load up the game, his fitness mesh has updated to the fat one, but the texture of the skin still reflects his old "Fit" fitness state, so he has defined muscles and abs painted over the fat mesh.

I've attached a picture to show what I'm talking about. I've tried changing his appearance in a mirror and used Chris Hatch's "Skin Tool" found here (post #9), but neither of these have worked. Does anyone know how to fix this, or if there's a better way to change a Sim's fitness to any of the three fitness states without texture issues?

Thank you!

EDIT: It seems I found what the problem was. You need to change the Sim's numerical fitness level and check the appropriate box (or leave the fitness boxes unchecked if you'd like your Sim to be thin), plus change the Sim's fitness code in Age Data (AGED) in their Character File. The codes are 0x00000000 (Thin), 0x00000001 (Fit), and 0x00000002 (Fat).
Screenshots