Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted : Risky WooHoo

by sweatm Posted 23rd Jan 2005 at 11:22 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:30 PM by Christy1077

344 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 341 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 14
Test Subject
#76 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 3:57 PM
help! i really want 2 download this, but everytime i click on the link to download it does download, but then i can't find it in WinZip! Does anyone know what i can do??? :confused:

Obsessed with Simming? Moi?
Test Subject
#77 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 4:28 PM
Default How To Change It?
OKAY SO DO YOU GO TO PLUG IN AND CHANGE THE LINE OP CODE ON THE LINE THAT READS THE OP CODE=0x0250, AND U CHANGE THAT TO WHATEVER U WANT IT TO BE? IS THAT RIGHT?
Top Secret Researcher
#78 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 4:37 PM
Can you repeat that. You're shouting too loud.
Test Subject
#79 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 4:39 PM
Just curious about something....what IS the % chance of a pregancy (in real life) if you have "raw" sex? Has to be more than 5% ...anyway it would be fun to set the risky woo hoo to that percentage.
Test Subject
#80 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 5:20 PM
tried it and it works wonderfully.... however it seems to clash with the insimenators option of making suicide and making visitors selectable....

it may be only my computer but thats how it is. Great work otherwise! :howdy:
Test Subject
#81 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweatm
Here is a 35% chance version of the mod, by request.

hehe, thanks I just used SimPE for the first time, to do the same.
But atleast this way I got the chance to check that I did it right :-)
Test Subject
#82 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 8:21 PM
Tried it out and it works great! I didn't have any conflict with making
visitors selectable for anything. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 3:41 AM
you know there is a way for pregnant teen sims to have a belly
#84 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 3:57 AM
Is that actually possible to get a teen pregnant? Because I've tried and it didn't work. How did you get her pregnant?
#85 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 4:09 AM
O.K. I need serious help because I have no clue how to do hacks so could you guys tell me how to make your teen pregnant?
Field Researcher
#86 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 4:23 AM
Well I would have thought maybe following the link on the homepage that says "For teen whoo hoo with pregnancy and other hacks see here" But then that's just my casual observation
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 5:17 AM
so... i am bored
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 5:18 AM
um can someone tell me what the boolProp cheat is? and what it does?
Systemic Anomaly
#89 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 5:29 AM
Press CTRL+ALT+C and type

boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

Then Shift+Left click on sims and objects in the game to enable all kinds of cool debug hacks.
Field Researcher
#90 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweatm
Now, on to create the "WooHoo Couch". Wish me luck

Sweatm: Go! Hurry! Create!!! We are all on the edge of our seats waiting to see what you do with the 'couch' idea!!! I cannot wait to download it!!! :D
Test Subject
#91 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 7:54 PM
ok... quick and dirty (not THAT kind of dirty... ) explanation for pregnant teens WITH bellies... there's 2 ways

ONE... use the inseminator, turn 'em into an "indepentant teen" which is really just an adult that looks like a teen, with all the priviledges and rights thereof etc etc etc

TWO.... use the teens_woohoo_and_more_ hack (link on the home page at the top) AND the "elixer of everythingness" (sorry, no clue where it is, do a search)... use the elixer, turn em into an adult... use the elixer again, turn em back into a teen... go get pregnant... when you pop, tada... teen with belly! YAY!

have fun simming!

I love my pit bull!Luna and my wanna-be pit! Moby!
teh Airstream blog, from teh road!!
Official member of the Jorenne Fan Club!
1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
Test Subject
#92 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 8:03 PM
Ok I am in...I will test this out too. Thanks for the ever increasing chaos in my sims world.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 11:15 PM
It works!
I created a new neighbourhood to test my newest mods and created a family with a mother and two teen sons.
Mom and one of the sons are romance, but being the only family in the neighbourhood, options are limited.
Using the first version of this (riskywoohoo) the Tombstone of Lust & Death, along with one of JTravers' teen woohoo (S2L_teen_woohoo_less_shooing) I had mom spend a little quality time with her favourite son one day, while the other was at school.
They only did it twice, but the next morning, mom was sick and 3 days later, produced another son...

I have several other mods (yeesh, 70 not counting the at home NPCs) but I believe the 3 named above were the mods directly affecting this.
#94 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 11:59 PM
Its not working for me - I could be just unlucky but I've had about 20 trys with no pregnancy. Its possibly just the 5% thing.

The only mod I have likely to effect on this is the teen woohoo and more.
#95 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by katzklaw
ok... quick and dirty (not THAT kind of dirty... ) explanation for pregnant teens WITH bellies... there's 2 ways

ONE... use the inseminator, turn 'em into an "indepentant teen" which is really just an adult that looks like a teen, with all the priviledges and rights thereof etc etc etc

TWO.... use the teens_woohoo_and_more_ hack (link on the home page at the top) AND the "elixer of everythingness" (sorry, no clue where it is, do a search)... use the elixer, turn em into an adult... use the elixer again, turn em back into a teen... go get pregnant... when you pop, tada... teen with belly! YAY!

have fun simming!

I haven't had a pregnancy yet from this, but need to remove a couple of hacks to see if they are preventing it.. also possibly just haven't done the deed often enough yet. But I do want to add, there is one other way of getting a teen with a pregnant belly, the method I use is to use the inseminator, grow the teen into an adult, then back to a teen... my teen still behaves like a teen, goes to school, has homework, ect.. and everyone I have done this with have transitioned to the next lifestage just fine... I prefer it this way as opposed to the independent teen thing. I think it has been mentioned before but thought it worth mentioning again. These hacks are all wonderful and my praise and gratitude for all of you who have the smarts to do them!
Field Researcher
#96 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 5:15 AM
Hey Sweatm...When I first got this, I seemed to remember you saying that there is no chimes when the risky woohoo results in pregnancy...I noticed someone else commented about not hearing the chimes normally after 'installing' this mod. I had one of my couples try 6 times to try for a baby, never got the chimes, but when I had her click on the inseminator I saw it said abort, suspend etc. pregnancy. I dont' mind not knowing if a sim gets pregnant through this mod, but if I am trying to get a sim pregnant I would prefer to hear the chimes. Is it possible to have the chimes for one, but not the other? If not, would you make another version of this with the chimes enabled? Thanks so much for your work on this! I think it is a wonderful idea!
Test Subject
#97 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brooktiger
Its not working for me - I could be just unlucky but I've had about 20 trys with no pregnancy. Its possibly just the 5% thing.

The only mod I have likely to effect on this is the teen woohoo and more.

Yeah, I think it's the 5% with me, too. I had a Romance sim marathon Woohoo and she didn't get pregnant using just Woohoo. I used the 35% one and I think it's worked already, so that's a little better odds if you are seriously looking for them to have kids but don't want to pick when or with whom. The 5% is probably good for that very remote chance... (Isn't getting abducted normally 10%? Over 80 sim days and I haven't had one abduction, and the Sims use the telescope a lot more than they Woohoo, the nerds. *grin*)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#98 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 8:07 PM
Quote:
Hey Sweatm...When I first got this, I seemed to remember you saying that there is no chimes when the risky woohoo results in pregnancy...I noticed someone else commented about not hearing the chimes normally after 'installing' this mod. I had one of my couples try 6 times to try for a baby, never got the chimes, but when I had her click on the inseminator I saw it said abort, suspend etc. pregnancy. I dont' mind not knowing if a sim gets pregnant through this mod, but if I am trying to get a sim pregnant I would prefer to hear the chimes. Is it possible to have the chimes for one, but not the other? If not, would you make another version of this with the chimes enabled? Thanks so much for your work on this! I think it is a wonderful idea!

Look at the first post in this thread. The three options and the silent woohoo are now all seperate downloads, so you can pick and choose what you want.
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 9:03 PM
I've tested this of 3 Sim days woohooing atleast two times with two different couples a day and still no pregnant sims. I will keep trying though.
Top Secret Researcher
#100 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 9:05 PM
The silent chimes thing, does it affect the Try for Baby, or do you still hear the chimes on that?
Page 4 of 14