Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: New petite/skinny female body *UPDATE 3-31 Added Waif (Paris Hilton)*

by faeriegurl Posted 30th Mar 2005 at 11:09 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2005 at 9:53 PM by faeriegurl : Added 2nd version

97 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 5:16 AM
I made an outfit for this mesh (finally, I've been dying to do it) here are some pics:

I might upload it here in a few days.
Test Subject
#77 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 4:04 PM Last edited by star31591 : 13th Oct 2005 at 4:12 PM.
hi! do you love these thin meshes but not have enough clothes for them? well you rpoblems are solved! with permission from creators, we have created http://www.skinnysims.co.nr !!

find lots of download especially for preteen and waify sims there! we are just starting up so we only have about 5 clothings, but more will be added soon!

this includes ^jas's outfit^ on the post above!!

if anyone wants to help out, just pm me :-)

p.s.- if the .co.nr address doesnt work, try http://www.freewebs.com/skinnysims/ and soemtiems our filehut goes down too- it coems back up in a day though!

get more variety with a site dedicated to waif/skinny bodytype!
Instructor
#78 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:00 AM
Default My skins for this mesh.
I've already got several skins that use this mesh.

The Captain Hero for adults mesh might contain it, as I applied the mesh first to a nude skin and later to an extracted Captain Hero for women. I'll include a link to this thread, but a warning that the mesh might be in the file and for those who find it but don't want this mesh, to not download the file I have or else contact me to see if they think it important I use a Maxis default mesh.

I also plan to link here for when I upload the "Cursed is the Ground" Trisha Montoya sim. I'll also need to link that with Revoye's shiny skintone and Helaene's eye colors and freckles downloads.

For Ciem 3, Milp uses the Waif body too. I actually don't think either this or the Maxis default mesh truely suit Candi/Ciem though.

I'd like it if there were a mesh that made women's arms just slightly meatier, so they don't look like they were made for a grasshopper. This same mesh would also leave the boobs alone, but would make the shape of the butt just a little more realistic than the Maxis design. (Smaller than the male, but more curved-in like the male. The "easy-to-pinch" shape in other words.) I don't like big butts on women, and I think Maxis makes them too big.

The waif body here though flattens out the butt, but doesn't lift it or narrow it in the right places. Also, it makes the boobs almost non-existent, which is not quite what I'm looking for. (Could have something to do with my video card as well. Bump-mapping not supported.) Oh well, you can't have it all...
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:33 PM
I've been waiting to find Sims with smaller breasts as I prefer the smaller sizes... Thank you so much...

Sims 2
The only reason Windows is on my PC.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 10:56 PM
I LOVE this mesh but I am not good enough to mix meshes to make a formal outfit for this body mesh, can someone please make a dress mesh for this body, PLEASE
#81 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 12:54 AM
Cool..this kinda looks like me!
Field Researcher
#82 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 10:40 PM
nice! love it
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 10:00 PM
Hope to see some formal meshes
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 12:13 AM
I love this mesh, except the belly is too flat on the sides and she is soo thin! LOL! Can you make a shapely supermodel, with the incriments of 35 inch chest, 23 inch waist and 35 inch hips, that would really be nice cuz that is about the right measurements for a high fashion runway model! Thanks for the great meshes, I love them both!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 12:20 AM
Hi I have a Skinny Skin wit ribs showing!
Quote: Originally posted by justice3838
Could someone make a skin that has the ribs showing?
I myself am VERY, VERY, skinny. And, my ribs show...

I've been searching EVERYWHERE, and can't find it..

Well I have a skin you can get it from www.thesims2.com and my user name is JasonUlloa so just type it in and my most recent sims will have it! And it comes in two diff colors, light and tan!
Test Subject
#86 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:44 AM
its not comming on my sim what am i doing wrong
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 1:01 PM
Does this mesh got to elder?
Test Subject
#88 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 5:16 PM
I was wondering if there had been any other clothes created for
the Paris Hilton type mesh? I went to skinnysims. I tried to go to
faeriegurl website but it wasn't up.
Thanks
Bill
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:41 AM
Just letting you know that I am going to make some clothing with this and post it. I will credit you for it. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#90 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 7:05 AM
Thank you, this is wonderful.

If it's not fun, something's wrong.
Test Subject
#91 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:55 PM
can you make one fer kids?

xoxo
JENNA.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 7:21 PM
Can you make a petite teen pretty please.
Field Researcher
#93 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 10:29 AM
anyone have any recolors of this? all the ones i know aren't available anymore.
Test Subject
#94 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 3:53 AM
looks good, are they shorter than the average sim female?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#95 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 10:24 PM
I really like this body type. I can't find any clothes meshes for it anywhere though. I really like it thought I only wish I knew how to make clothes for this body type.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 11:04 PM
can you make it for teens?
Test Subject
#97 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 11:59 PM
Does this work for teens?

Music is poetry with personality. ~Ross Lynch
Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? ~Albus Dumbledore
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 12:50 AM
Thanks so much! If you could make underwear, swimwear, formal, and athletic you'd; a) Be EVEN awesomer than you already are b) You'd be a lifesaver and c) You'd make my day
Page 4 of 4