Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moodlets from guns & accessories + functional gun safe

by funhammy Posted 30th Mar 2019 at 2:43 PM - Updated 5th Apr 2019 at 10:37 PM by funhammy : pushed update v1.1

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 6:04 PM
can the guns be fired at other sims??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DGV441982
can the guns be fired at other sims??

Only the P9 Handgun can be used to fire at other sims and only through the Extreme Violence Mod, although this version is technically a standalone clone so there is no way to trigger shooting from the gun, I am looking into a simpicker method of deciding who to kill and then using the Extreme Violence Mod animations and script to kill someone, though i would have to figure out how to override the gun in the sim's hand, though I know there is a way.

I am pretty new to all this modding stuff so it will take some time but thank you for interest!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Apr 2019 at 4:44 AM
Hi, it would be nice if the sims could be shot, hopefully you can make it happen
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Apr 2019 at 6:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by elcardenaldelapaja
Hi, it would be nice if the sims could be shot, hopefully you can make it happen

Once I am done with a couple other projects I will be looking into Sacraficial's method in the Extreme Violence Mod, which you can use in the meantime. See above post.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 7:37 PM
I have verified that this mod works with both of the most recent game updates without any issues.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 10:07 PM
Default gun range
This is cool! I'm not interested in shooting sims, but this will make a great addition to my police and military sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 8:13 AM
bro your the man
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 3:53 PM
Would you be able to add the ammunition box to this mod?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by organizedchaos927
Would you be able to add the ammunition box to this mod?

most likely, is that vanilla or a mod? i'd need the mod author's permission if i did that

-

gonna work on all my mods later this week to make sure they're compatible with 1.70.xx but it should still be fine cause nothing edits any scripted stuff unless they changed some stuff in the Get to Work EP.
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 3:09 PM
When I try to place the P9 Handgun it says "Object is missing its footprint resource."
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Sep 2021 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TriniTDM
When I try to place the P9 Handgun it says "Object is missing its footprint resource."

Same issue for me, I removed it since it just didn't work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Dec 2022 at 4:58 PM
this isn't working for me I've got the basement drugs mod but cant find any weapons at all. do I need to activate anything within basement drugs mods to get these.
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Jan 2023 at 1:50 AM
Default items in mod not loading/showing up
I recently downloaded this CC and I am unable to find the safe and guns in any of the locations it’s saying you’ll find them in. Nothing is showing up.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Feb 2023 at 3:55 AM Last edited by Scipio Garling : 22nd Feb 2023 at 4:07 AM.
THANK YOU for creating and including the Baseball Bat, The Axe, and the Knife, and the General's revolver. You do realize that every Clue-fan who plays the Sims has been looking for these FOR YEARS, right?!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Oct 2023 at 7:58 PM
Sounds like the updated the meshes in an update somewhere then. I will try to find time to update this mod but otherwise if it’s not the version on the OP consider it unsupported.