Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Warrior Sword *UPDATED*

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 14th Jan 2007 at 5:01 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 6:53 PM by -Maylin-

471 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 439 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 18 of 19
Test Subject
#426 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marma
Could you do a light saber?

that would be awesome...
Test Subject
#427 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 1:18 AM
I downloaded the three objects and everytime when i go and use it, theres no action on them at all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#428 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 9:58 PM
what color is the ghost?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#429 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 4:32 PM
thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#430 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 10:04 PM
This is AMAZING! I think this is one of the best downloads I've ever downloaded! Thanx a million!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#431 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 6:59 PM
Thank you so much, thx to this mod I managed to complete my own storymode in the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#432 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 4:14 PM
thankyou
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#433 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 10:20 PM
This is incredible and will be so helpful in my story! Thanks~
Test Subject
#434 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 9:32 PM
Default Not So Much Functioning
Quote: Originally posted by oomisseoo
huh? why can't i kill a sim with it ... and after playing some hours and i try to draw that sword comes something like " cancel, reset, delete " help ? O_O

This is also a problem I've been having since I got this. Whenever I go to kill a Sim or fight a Sim with the sword, it either just won't do anything or an error will appear. (The above error. People who've fooled around with testingcheats too much know what we're talking about)
If it helps, I only have the University expansion installed, but I can't say the same for oomisseoo.
I have tried it with several Sims on several Sims.

Other interactions work fine, though.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#435 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 3:35 PM
I suggest that if your Sim hates another Sim and they hate eachother then the option to kill appears.

By the way, what kind of Sims can use this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#436 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 6:52 PM
I love this sword thanks soooooooo much for uploading it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#437 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 10:33 PM
This is really amazing, even my 3d-nerd brother is speachless!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#438 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 10:17 PM
Omg Hahah Amazing Great Work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#439 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 5:15 AM
Thank u very much ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#440 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 7:29 PM
Does it still work? I mean the actions? :3
Test Subject
#441 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FangzV
This is also a problem I've been having since I got this. Whenever I go to kill a Sim or fight a Sim with the sword, it either just won't do anything or an error will appear. (The above error. People who've fooled around with testingcheats too much know what we're talking about)
If it helps, I only have the University expansion installed, but I can't say the same for oomisseoo.
I have tried it with several Sims on several Sims.

Other interactions work fine, though.

yeah, its that problem. JohnBrehaut1 can you reply this one, because i want realy play with the sword, but when i try to drag out it appears it has a error and i have always to reset (because cancel is useless and delete is to delete the sims) can you help me?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#442 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 1:03 AM
Love the idea, however. . . I'm sad to say I'm more interested in the knight's hairstyle! D:

Where did you get it? I don't recognize it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#443 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 9:35 AM
Looks like great work! Considering when you made this, betting you have improved, and hoping you make more new cool stuff! Yes, still play TS2. Will post any issues I see. Awesome! Now I have a great plan to get rid of cranky old Mortimer....bwahahaha!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#444 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 7:02 AM
Tested, and works great, too! SO much fun...er, I mean, so tragic...watching the sims kill each other off! Created a "test dummy" set, and now have four lovely tombstones for my neighborhood. Bwahahaha! SO ready for the serial killer sim! You rock!!! Hope you make more weapons!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#445 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 8:40 PM
its not letting me download i'd had it before its so useful if anyone can help let me know
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#446 Old 2nd May 2012 at 9:59 PM
I love this sword. I ran into a very strange problem with it, though. I downloaded Echo's functional carnival set and put the sword as decoration in the carnival, which has a medieval theme. One of the fairgoers was carrying the sword around. However, when he went on the carnival rides, he would disappear from the carnival cart and reappear like a ghost beside the sword scabbard, reappearing and disappearing all around it. The empty carnival cart went through the whole ride as though the Sim was on it. Then, at the end of the ride, the Sim appeared beside the cart with the sword, as though he had just gotten off the ride.

Probably a clash of custom content, but it's sad, because I had the perfect place for this sword on a decorative patio right at the entrance of the carnival.

Thanks for this great content. I am sure I will find somewhere else to use it in my game, but I thought I would let you know about this conflict.

What a great object!
Test Subject
#447 Old 15th May 2012 at 12:58 PM
this is perfect ive been trying to make a hunger games in sims 2 but i needed a sword for cato
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#448 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 7:28 AM
this was great !! where did you download that girl's armor? )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#449 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 5:33 PM
Wow! That's impressive!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#450 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 8:26 PM Last edited by Aerin's Heart's Song : 1st Feb 2013 at 5:52 PM. Reason: glitches
Thanks so so much for this. It's really nice and exactly what I've been trying to find for ages! The only problem is hat I can't kill a sim. I can commit suicide but can't kill anyone Can you only kill adults or does this work for teens etc. also? X
Page 18 of 19