Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Double Bed - Revised Animations - Testers Wanted

by rebecah Posted 29th Jul 2007 at 4:55 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 2:24 PM by rebecah

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Scholar
Original Poster
#101 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FelineFriendly
Yeah... I tried to have my toddler sleep on that, and the game wouldn't let him and it started glowing blue. Has that happened to anyone else?

The adults can use it, though.

Which version are you using?
Test Subject
#102 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:59 PM
All the bed functions worked properly, but the animations after I downloaded this bed made all the rest of the other Beds in my game's bed sheet animation, so when they sleep their bodies and feet sick out of the bedsheets. I'm not sure if that's just me but thought I'd let you know regardless.
Test Subject
#103 Old 6th May 2009 at 9:07 PM
Quote:
Yeah... I tried to have my toddler sleep on that, and the game wouldn't let him and it started glowing blue. Has that happened to anyone else?

The adults can use it, though.

Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
Which version are you using?

I'm having the same problem. I have Nightlife and i'm using the 'No EP version'.
Test Subject
#104 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 7:32 PM Last edited by EmmaDonaldson : 28th Dec 2009 at 9:46 PM.
This looks great ive been waiting for someting like this to be made for ages but when my toddler went to go to sleep in it she jump up and changed into her jammies but then it said error:"animation is named empty string" then she was on the floor and the bed was flashing blue. this is on sims life stories and im using the noEP version. pls help :-(
Test Subject
#105 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 8:57 AM Last edited by Casymasy : 2nd Jan 2012 at 4:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by xosofine02
All the bed functions worked properly, but the animations after I downloaded this bed made all the rest of the other Beds in my game's bed sheet animation, so when they sleep their bodies and feet sick out of the bedsheets. I'm not sure if that's just me but thought I'd let you know regardless.

I am having the same problem. It seems that all the blankets in the house are now set for toddler size, so they don't cover larger sims correctly. Hadn't said anything yet because I haven't figured out which toddler bed is causing it. I have downloaded more than one to have the different frames. I'm going to remove them and replace them to try to figure it out. I have Nightlife and University.

Edit: I fixed this ages ago; I think it was the country time toddler bed, which was tagged for a higher expansion than what I have currently installed. After I removed it the beds all went back to normal, and all the other toddler beds still work just fine.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#106 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 3:46 AM
This is a neat idea. I've downloaded this mod and liked it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#107 Old 7th May 2017 at 7:29 AM
so out of curiousity.. which version should i download since i read here that there were several problems with this.. i would like to try these on a few of my toddler twins so in a way it saves money for me instead of getting an individual toddler bed..
Page 5 of 5