Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Show/Search Sim Info Mod

by itasan2 Posted 25th Apr 2016 at 11:47 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2020 at 3:29 PM by itasan2

730 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 597 Feedback Posts, 132 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 30
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 11:06 PM Last edited by Tracas : 27th Apr 2016 at 11:18 PM.
Hi itasan2 here is the translation to spanish.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  S4_220557DA_00000000_13B6D3311818F3D2%%+STBL.zip (368 Bytes, 15 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mrsclark69
I'm having this problem too! It seems to work on the sims for the household I'm currently playing, but not for other sims.

NPCs..., hm... Was that also the second sim's info, not the first one? Or you selected just "This Sim"? I'm still checking the issue but if you find something new about the issue, please let me know.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kirstygreen2
Awesome, super way cool. Easier to find my little ones soul mates now that don't end up being their cousins... -_- I always hate that. "Oookay let's get this family started...Wait..wheres the romance opt- oh christs sake their first cousins."

Thank you for your post! Have fun.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 10:00 AM Last edited by itasan2 : 28th Apr 2016 at 6:07 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tracas
Hi itasan2 here is the translation to spanish.

Thank you, Tracas! I'll include the translation.

P.S.
Now, the Spanish translation has been included in Ver1.3.
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by itasan2
Thank you, menumk2! If you find what would cause the issue of the second sim info, please let me know.

I found simcest zip and removed it because I'm using mc command. Deleted my thumbs cache and restarted and now it is working. Continuing to test and will update if I find anything.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by menumk2
I found simcest zip and removed it because I'm using mc command. Deleted my thumbs cache and restarted and now it is working. Continuing to test and will update if I find anything.

Ok. Thank you for the test, menumk2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 7:55 PM
This looks so cool Nice Tool Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 10:30 PM
Thank you for the great mod! I personally was in dire need for something like this, so now I am really really happy!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Wizzard
This looks so cool Nice Tool Thanks!

You're welcome!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dashka
Thank you for the great mod! I personally was in dire need for something like this, so now I am really really happy!

You're welcome! I also was in dire need for something like this mod.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 9:48 AM Last edited by egwarhammer : 30th Apr 2016 at 9:57 AM. Reason: better picture (I hope)
Hey @itasan2 I have a feature request.

Y'know how with MC, you can get to a lot of sim-based menu functions by using the RelPanel to choose them?

Well... could you possibly add a RelPanel button for THIS mod, too? If that worked, it would make my pre-alarm uber-editing sessions a LOT easier/faster.

Just an idea!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 9:54 AM
Thanks a lot for this very useful and fantastic mod. I love this kind of mods cause it makes the game much more fun to play :wub:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 4:08 PM Last edited by itasan2 : 30th Apr 2016 at 4:28 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
Hey @itasan2 I have a feature request.

Y'know how with MC, you can get to a lot of sim-based menu functions by using the RelPanel to choose them?

Well... could you possibly add a RelPanel button for THIS mod, too? If that worked, it would make my pre-alarm uber-editing sessions a LOT easier/faster.

Just an idea!

I just tested (see my attached image). It looks fine. A little more test would be needed but if there is no problem, I'll add it to the next version.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Coeur
Thanks a lot for this very useful and fantastic mod. I love this kind of mods cause it makes the game much more fun to play :wub:

You're welcome, Coeur!
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 9:58 PM
Hi itasan2! Thank you for Sim Info mod.
I've made the translation to Russian language.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  S4_220557DA_80000000_12BAA32355DE3280.rar (286 Bytes, 5 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 11:01 PM Last edited by itasan2 : 1st May 2016 at 3:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by the_you
Hi itasan2! Thank you for Sim Info mod.
I've made the translation to Russian language.

Thank you! I'll include the translation.

P.S.
The Russian translation was included in Ver1.5.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 1st May 2016 at 6:49 AM
I just tested (see my attached image). It looks fine. A little more test would be needed but if there is no problem, I'll add it to the next version.

Sweet! Can't wait to see it in action. Appreciate you looking at it. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 1st May 2016 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
Sweet! Can't wait to see it in action. Appreciate you looking at it. Thanks!

The mod has been updated (Ver1.5). Now you can click a sim in the Relationship Panel to show the sim info.
Test Subject
#44 Old 2nd May 2016 at 6:18 PM
@itasan2 Hi! I have a suggestion for the translation. It's possible translate the text inside of the information? for example, the text below in the option for Search Sims:

Thanks!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 2nd May 2016 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tracas
@itasan2 Hi! I have a suggestion for the translation. It's possible translate the text inside of the information? for example, the text below in the option for Search Sims:

Thanks!!

So far, I'm not planning to translate the text inside of the information. If I change my mind in the future, I'll post here. Sorry.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 4th May 2016 at 6:31 AM
Love the concept! But is it possible to make it a multi-search? Say search for single female sims or adult doctors etc?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 4th May 2016 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bloudwedd
Love the concept! But is it possible to make it a multi-search? Say search for single female sims or adult doctors etc?

For a multi-search, it isn't possible so far. I also wish to make it a multi-search but it would make the mod bigger and complicated. Basically, I want the mod simple considering the game's changes in the future. Thank you for the comment.
Instructor
#48 Old 6th May 2016 at 3:08 PM
Hi @itasan2 , came to show my appreciation for your work, something I was wishing for a long time, and finally, thanks to you, we can all see detailed information about sims.
One thing I did some time ago and wold be a great addition to your mod, is the possibility to see Sims relationships. "A simpicker window with a filter like "Has Met" or Friendship track interval 1 to 100 (Because many acquaintance sims haven't met yet, they just were part of a group but not properly introduced, so no relbit on them yet. However they have friendship track, so they are present in self.relation_panel.
Thank you again even if you don't consider my sugestion.
Great work
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 7th May 2016 at 1:40 AM Last edited by itasan2 : 7th May 2016 at 1:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by azoresman
Hi @itasan2 , came to show my appreciation for your work, something I was wishing for a long time, and finally, thanks to you, we can all see detailed information about sims.
One thing I did some time ago and wold be a great addition to your mod, is the possibility to see Sims relationships. "A simpicker window with a filter like "Has Met" or Friendship track interval 1 to 100 (Because many acquaintance sims haven't met yet, they just were part of a group but not properly introduced, so no relbit on them yet. However they have friendship track, so they are present in self.relation_panel.
Thank you again even if you don't consider my sugestion.
Great work

Your suggestion sounds interesting. I'll check if it's possible to add the feature and consider it one of the requests for the future version. Thank you for the comment, azoresman.
Instructor
#50 Old 7th May 2016 at 6:35 PM
Your suggestion sounds interesting. I'll check if it's possible to add the feature and consider it one of the requests for the future version. Thank you for the comment, azoresman.

Thank you Sir.
Page 2 of 30