Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Period Hack

by Smonaff Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 6:23 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2006 at 3:11 PM by Smonaff

609 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 583 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 22 of 25
Test Subject
#526 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 11:28 PM
I have a slight problem.. I love this hack and everything, but I wanna get rid of it (out of my game) does anyone know what the exact file names are? I've looked at the rar. folder and then checked it in my download folder and there are no things called that.. Can someone please help me. (btw, it works perfectly with all EP's and everything)

I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you
Field Researcher
#527 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rose-gurl-123
I have a slight problem.. I love this hack and everything, but I wanna get rid of it (out of my game) does anyone know what the exact file names are? I've looked at the rar. folder and then checked it in my download folder and there are no things called that.. Can someone please help me. (btw, it works perfectly with all EP's and everything)

Smonaff_DisplayPeriodStats.package
Smonaff_FirstPeriodMemory.package
Smonaff_PeriodController.package
Smonaff_PeriodControllerOptionsToken.package
Smonaff_PeriodToken.package
Smonaff_PMSController.package
Smonaff_TamponController.package
Test Subject
#528 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 3:28 AM

I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you
Test Subject
#529 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 9:11 AM
i still can't find it to get rid of it!
Can someone please help me explain why

Test Subject
#530 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 10:22 AM
i'm confused.. i still wanna get rid of it.. as i said there is nothing wrong with it and i love it but it makes my game go really slow. i've tried everything and cannot get rid of it

Scholar
#531 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 6:48 PM
rose-gurl-123: try using delphys download organiser or clean installer. Or, maybe you could like, redownload it, which would replace the files, then [keeping track of the names of files and where they are] delete the new files. Maybe you should additionally put your things in subfolders, too, which would make it super easy to locate the correct files.

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Test Subject
#532 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 9:18 PM
Thank you! Thank you!!! xD <<am so happy now. lol<<i hope it works :/
cuz most of the stuff i download from this site even thoug i luv them, sometimes most of it won;t work so i get frustrated...but in the past i have gotten a few to work so i have hope. :] Thanks again!
>>o0h and uhm is it possible for you to maybe make a mod/hack that can allow the sims to go to the store and buy pads and tampons ? :]
Test Subject
#533 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 10:27 AM
Thanks a lot for this great hack =)
Test Subject
#534 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentApprentice
That's really nifty, I would download it but I can't because I don't have a Win rar wizard, only a zip. When I tried to download Win rar there was always a complication and wouldn't complete.
This was an extremely old post, but I was going to put this for other users, try using 7zip to open .rar files.

Anyways, perfect hack, downloading and using.
Forum Resident
#535 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 5:19 PM
Awesome! xD
Test Subject
#536 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 8:40 PM
hehe I downloaded this, afterwards i ran to my mom and was like "MOM i just dowloaded something that makes it where my sims get their periods!" and she just went into hysterics! LOL
Test Subject
#537 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 6:39 AM
Yay, now my Sims can suffer with me, haha. Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#538 Old 24th May 2009 at 9:26 AM
rofl...complete madness! well done Smonaff
Test Subject
#539 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:18 AM Last edited by DJcoco123 : 14th Jun 2009 at 6:19 AM. Reason: just thanks
ok its 2009 in june and i downloaded it.
where are the pads?
i heard you guys talking about sims using pads!

THANKS FOR THE MOD!!!
Test Subject
#540 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 6:57 PM
very good... sims have to suffer, too

,,How can you see into my eyes,
like open doors?''
I like Evanescence, Rob Pattinson and Kirsten(TWILIGHT)...
Test Subject
#541 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:26 PM
Good Job! I will down load it as soon as my uncles 'fixs' my computer *rolls eyes*

CRABS ARE OUR FRIENDS
-----------------------------
Please, call me mo.
Banned
#542 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:00 AM
You either want to make sims 2 more like real life or you are incredibly sadistic. Why torture them with the discomfort of making them have a period?

LOL. Just kidding with you Really well thought out and beautifully made for those who want the ladies to be more like the real life counter parts. Or they really would like to torture thier sims. =P
Thanks for making this.
Test Subject
#543 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 3:15 AM
I love it! Very creative I might try it out I dunno yet :P

~~~Polkadotgurl12<33
Test Subject
#544 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 8:20 PM
i liked it but after awhile the whole thing got a little annoying when my sims would drop everything in the middle of a photo shoot to put in a tampon (he he) so sadly i had to get rid of it, also it was causing problems with my game, otherwise great hack! very creative
Test Subject
#545 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 1:22 AM
ooo, definatly downloading. Now my sims can suffer like the rest of us Well, obviously not the boys but im not sure many boys would download a hack like this lol! U obviously put a lot of work into this!
Test Subject
#546 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 11:01 PM
What happens if you wet yourself? It souds cool though.
Test Subject
#547 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 1:24 AM
You said it might not work for some expansion packs you don't have, I'm leaving this comment to tell you it works like it should, and I love the little hacks you made for cramps and munchies, it gets annoying sometimes however that some npcs come into my house to change a tampon, could you fix that somehow?
Test Subject
#548 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 9:47 PM
What happens to ur sims when you forget to change their tampon?
Test Subject
#549 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 8:27 PM
this mod was great for the sims 2.
but as most people are now playing the sims 3, would it be possible for you to make this for the sims 3 please?
thanks.
Test Subject
#550 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 7:45 PM
please can you help me? it says it is unpupported but does that mean i might not get the download or will it virus my pc? plz reply xxx PS- if you can help me that would be great cos i want this hack so much!!! xxx
Page 22 of 25