Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2010 at 1:36 PM
Default Sims 4: What do you reckon it will be like?
The sims 3 is already pretty awsome, but i wonder what improvements the sims 4 is going to have. The sims 4 will probably come out in 2015 if there is going to be a sims 4! So, tell me what you think will be in it?

TheGamerz creator (Benjystick)

Sims 3 rules!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th May 2010 at 5:14 PM
There MUST be a Sims 4. They're supposed to be continuing the SimCity series (citation needed, LOL) and TS4, well, we all pretty much HATE HATE HATE Create A World, so why not? I think they'll make the sims a bit more like the ones in Sims 2 (no puddingfaces please!), except they'd move like they did in TS3. Except for the driving animation. That's just fucked up.

I think that they might *just* listen to their players because so many people don't like TS3 and are still working with TS2. I am!

Also, they'll probably make building easier and have a live aspect. They wanted that for TS2 and TS3, but the code can't be changed now it's out. If they make The Sims Ultimate Live Edition (a video demo I did for a school project, got an A++, no kidding) then it would be so awesome.

I don't care what people heard about them leaving the series at TS3, there's so much more to be explored. They're just scared to do some of the touchier topics.

Babies. XD

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#3 Old 16th May 2010 at 5:18 PM
^agrees with DS

They have to make a TS4. They would probably excel the graphics and they HAVE TO FIX THE PUDDING FACES!!!!! I mean quite frankly, the TS3 faces are squishy and flimsy. It's only with a good amount of work that you can get a slightly less puddingly sim face. But, yeah, continuing sim city to make it compatible with TS3 and TS4 would be very nice. CAW is just so hard to master.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th May 2010 at 5:45 PM
^ Agrees with Jaylo ^.^

TS3, sure, you can now play it in 3D (TS33D anyone?), TS2 has still yet to make it onto the list as compatible/uncompatible, but TS43D sounds catchier than those two! The Sims 4 3-D! ^.^ Yay!

I think that's what they're gonna do, what with 3DTV and such now on the market. I'd set the release date at anywhere between 2014-2020. 2017 would be my best guess.

Thing's I'd like would be:

Sims had real diseases, or at least made-up diseases like the Plague or strep throat and they had to be treated by a real doctor or use remedies from an old book you can 'decipher' by getting different pages from parts of the town or people in it! (Harry Potter: POA for GameCube coming to mind? :P)

The cars weren't fugly as hell! (And they actually drive like in real life w/crashes! You control where they go! 4x4-ing!)

You actually had to care for babies/toddlers/kids like people do in real life, and their autonomy gets lower with each lifestage, babies having pure autonomy, and then with toddlers less, etc., etc.

You could see inside the schools and jobs (Ambitions for (*pukes*) TS3 maybe will make this happen, but who knows.)

There were cliques and clubs, kind of like Secret Societies in Uni, except less *secret* and more *haha you're not one of us*. Social standings would be cool too.

Moviemaking didn't feel so uncontrollable as it did in TS3. You can go into a separate rendering of the game, and film from there, getting alerts if there's intruders on the scene, like a person who wants to get into the park, and you can forbid/deny their presence. TS2-esque movie-making would be rad too.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 9:27 PM
drive cars
i mean like drive cars not watch a car going along a road at axactly the same speed.

thicker walls for outside

meshing in game would be cool

shiney sliders

transparency sliders

angled walls

curved walls

kitchen counters that actually do stuff

these are all the thing i want
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 6:20 PM
Yeh, i dont think the driving one will happen because its not a driving game!!!

Sims 3 rules!
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 4:29 PM
tru dat