Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Playable sandbox - 24 versions available - 05/16/2009)

by bienchen83 Posted 20th Jun 2008 at 3:06 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 9:08 AM by bienchen83

162 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 141 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 10:57 PM
Amazing download! But I gotta little question: I have Open For Business, Pets, Seasons, and Free Time but no Bon Voyage. So do I download Version 15?
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 11:37 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Jun 2008 at 6:18 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Wow, this is completely amazing, I am in awe! You put such a lot of effort and detail into this and I appreciate it so much--thank you! :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#28 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 12:43 AM
What an amazing extraordinary work, I'm impressed! Thank you for sharing and all your hard work on the different versions.
hexameter
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 2:22 AM
Very cool -- can't wait to try it!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
#30 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 3:32 AM
What a fantastic idea! My Sim kiddies and I thank you.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by happycowlover
Amazing download! But I gotta little question: I have Open For Business, Pets, Seasons, and Free Time but no Bon Voyage. So do I download Version 15?

Very well done. This is exactly the version you need. By the way, sorry for late answer, but I really needed to get some sleep.
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#32 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 6:01 AM
Freakin' AWESOME! Thanks!
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 1:10 PM
This is brilliant, just on question, with the digger, my child finished playing with it and then tidyied it away in her toybox, is there anyway to get her to stop doing that?

Thanks anyway

Naomi + Anything = Hyperactive

~*~

My Avatar is a gnome, because I'm small and my friends call me nomi :P

~*~

I'm 99.9% blonde.... the other 0.1%? That's my brown hair :)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 2:05 PM Last edited by bienchen83 : 29th Jun 2008 at 2:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nazzyjayne
This is brilliant, just on question, with the digger, my child finished playing with it and then tidyied it away in her toybox, is there anyway to get her to stop doing that?

Thanks anyway

I think I have been able to fix this, but I can´t test now because I´ve got to look after my two daughters and tonight I gotta watch soccer, so if anyone is willing to test whether the fix works, download this file:
http://www.piggis-sims.net/Bienchen...bagger_MESH.rar

Any feedback is welcome.
Inventor
#35 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 9:02 PM
Very cool sandbox and good instructions.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#36 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bienchen83
I think I have been able to fix this, but I can´t test now because I´ve got to look after my two daughters and tonight I gotta watch soccer, so if anyone is willing to test whether the fix works, download this file:
http://www.piggis-sims.net/Bienchen...bagger_MESH.rar

Any feedback is welcome.

Thank you, yes this works now, it only goes into the toybox when you click on put away all toys but thats easily avoided thank you

Naomi + Anything = Hyperactive

~*~

My Avatar is a gnome, because I'm small and my friends call me nomi :P

~*~

I'm 99.9% blonde.... the other 0.1%? That's my brown hair :)
Instructor
#37 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 4:43 AM
omg this is terrific, stupendous. Thank you very very much.♠
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 1:26 PM
This looks very nice and I'd like to download it, but I don't know which one of those. I have all EPS EXCEPT freetime, so which one I'll dowload?

And sorry about my bad english, but it just not my home language. I hope you'll understand what I try to ask.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#39 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yavannah
This looks very nice and I'd like to download it, but I don't know which one of those. I have all EPS EXCEPT freetime, so which one I'll dowload?

And sorry about my bad english, but it just not my home language. I hope you'll understand what I try to ask.

version 24.

By the way, I didn´t have any problems to understand what you wanted to ask.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 3:51 PM
Great! Very detailed with many options. Much better, than Maxis could have made it. Thank you.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bienchen83
version 24.

By the way, I didn´t have any problems to understand what you wanted to ask.

Thank You very much!
Instructor
#42 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 1:54 AM
Okay, I hope I've put everything in the right place! Thank you bienchen, this looks fantastic! Can't wait to try it out!
Forum Resident
#43 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 4:05 PM
Awesome!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#44 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 9:40 PM
I need some help...I only have the Seasons EP and thats not listed in the 1 EP list...
Which download do I use?

Thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 11:45 PM
*bows in gratitude* this is so great! Thank you very much for sharing
Forum Resident
#46 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 2:09 AM
Finally I installed these objects and could see them in game. This is a very cool creation and very well done, thank you again.
hexameter
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 6:27 PM
Thanks a bunch! I've been wanting one of these!

ANSXCORE ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE THING!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#48 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anime_Poet
I need some help...I only have the Seasons EP and thats not listed in the 1 EP list...
Which download do I use?

Thanks in advance.

I´m really sorry for the late answer, but I´m ill at the moment and therefore not online that often.
You need version 2. Seasons is only required for the comb stick, which you cannot use if you don´t have Bon Voyage installed. This is why having Seasons will not give you any further interactions on these objects than a Base Game player would get.

@all: I´ll release the Chinese and French (and maybe the Swedish one, too) translations together with another slight fix when I feel better. So stay tuned.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 6:54 PM
Um I have ft,ofb,s,p so I download Ofb, + P + Ft?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#50 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simple Star
Um I have ft,ofb,s,p so I download Ofb, + P + Ft?

yes. That´ll be version 15 then.
Page 2 of 7