Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#251 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:11 PM
I love how you put that, mayakii!! :laugh:
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#252 Old 3rd May 2008 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by annachibi
I love how you put that, mayakii!! :laugh:

that's how I roll, bby. ;D

loljkthanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#253 Old 8th May 2008 at 8:48 PM
Heyy i just read the whole of your story itss oo good!
Your a fab writer,
and i must say;
Claudia's housee isss fabulous.
badd Malcolm, how dare he do that to beth?!?
and i no im late but baby chloe is beautiful,all her life stages are! + i hope her and her marriage go great!
i love your story, you must must must update!! :D

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#254 Old 9th May 2008 at 7:40 PM
Thanks, Charley! Chloe wasn't so pretty as a toddler, check the comments to see her pre-surgery toddler pictures.

I'm having some internet troubles at the moment, but Ill update as soon as I can.
Top Secret Researcher
#255 Old 10th May 2008 at 5:07 AM
Aww, what a great update. I wonder how Chloe's marriage is gonna work out...Hopefully not like Beth and his first guy. Great story, looking forward to more!
#256 Old 13th May 2008 at 2:23 PM
Aw Chloe and Jamie are so good together.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#257 Old 20th May 2008 at 8:42 PM
Default Chapter 43 - THE END
This is the last full chapter! I may post a little picture as a catch up, but this is it story wise. Thanks to everyone for the comments, I've loved reading every single one. Thanks guys!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't long before Jamie and I heard the pitter patter of tiny feet... No, not babies, you're as bad as Mum! Jamie has this mad idea of having pets excell in various careers, so we bought Katya.

As for me, well, these are my babies. I sometimes wonder if they need more care than the bloody dog! I'm constantly weeding the things, watering them... I've even started talking to them! You know, in the privacy of the greenhouse where no-one'll think I'm a loony toon. It works, too.

Mind you, at least my plants don't pee all over the rugs.

I'm working as an Emergency Medical Technician. The pays not great, but at least I get a chance to learn more about the medical industry and there's always the possibilty I'll get a research grant for my homeopathic treatments. Jamie's unemployed at the moment, but he has shares that keep us more than afloat and he gives financial consulting online, which also helps pay the bills.

In fact, we're doing so well we could finally afford to get married last month. It was only a small ceremony, Mum, Leod, Claud and Jasper were the only ones there.

I finally got my first harvest - pole beans! I'm not sure what to do with them; I think I'll just juice them, taste it, and see if I feel any benefits. Maybe in the morning - I think I'll have to build up my courage for pole bean juice!

Ok, bright fresh morning, good night's sleep (well, as good as you can expect for newlyweds! ) Time for pole bean juice! ...urgh, actually, that tastes revolting! Uh oh...

That's a definite no on the pole beans! Perhaps I should mix them with something? They're full of vitamins... urgh, I feel so sick!

When all else fails, use Mum's secret trick - fresh orange juice! If it gets rid of my sicky stomach, I'll be completely convinced it can cure anything!

Ooohhhh... maybe not! God, I feel dreadful, I felt sick as soon as I woke up this morning. I've never been ill in my life. In fact, the only time I remember anyone being this ill was when Claude was preg-

Oh. Wow.

"Jamie!"

"Yes hun?"

"I think we need to redecorate the spare room. Something with teddies?"

Four months later

Look at my beautiful Katya, all grown up! She's housetrained (which has put her firmly in my good books!), and she's working in showbiz as an extra. Who'd have known there was so much demand for acting pets?

As for my other baby, well... the medical research is on hold for a while. This baby is our main focus now, and while it's growing in me, I can nourish my plants, and build a home for him or her.

Who knows what the future holds for this baby, but what I do know is they will have a loving family made not only of blood relatives, but close friends who will love and care for it. After all, the best kind of family is the one you grow yourself.
Inventor
#258 Old 20th May 2008 at 9:07 PM
Awww... What a cute ending! Yay!!
Lab Assistant
#259 Old 21st May 2008 at 12:22 PM
Aww it's over. That was unexpected, you can't leave us there! we want to see the baby! lol.
I love your use of words at the end considering the title of the story is homegrown nice touch.
want to see baby pics though
Top Secret Researcher
#260 Old 21st May 2008 at 8:53 PM
aww its over?
ahh never mind it was great :D
is there going to be a sequal or anything?
if not you better post the baby pictures!, haha
btw the ending was so lovely.

Quote: Originally posted by aryxa
........but close friends who will love and care for it. After all, the best kind of family is the one you grow yourself.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Test Subject
#261 Old 25th May 2008 at 11:42 PM
I finally am able to catch up and it's over already!
Such a cute ending to a nice story

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#262 Old 26th May 2008 at 4:04 PM
Default Kidlets!
Just a quickie for those wanting baby photos... baby Tony!

Inventor
#263 Old 26th May 2008 at 6:15 PM
That second pic of Tony, he's got this funny "deer in headlights" look on his face! :D
Page 11 of 11