Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 8:08 PM
Default The Ouran High School Host Club Challenge
This was originally posted by HoneyBree All credit for this goes to her, I did add some things though so if she contacts me and wants me to remove this I will
http://mshoneybree.blogspot.com/201...-challenge.html here his her original post

Her version does not require get to work
Mine does so you can play get to school
Now I changed some things because her original post had some confusing parts and I wanted to add on to the game with the newest updates
  • Make 7 Teen or Young Adult Sims
  • 1. Represents Kyoya, Must have the Perfectionist trait, and glasses (but glasses are optional)
  • 2. The Female Sim is an Alien, originally you gave her the fabulously wealthy aspiration, however I don't recommend this since you do freerealestate and are transferring money. I suggest the Renaissance sim aspiration
  • 3. Create the Sim that represents Tamaki, must have romantic traits
  • 4. Create the a sim with the childish trait this represents Honey Senpai
  • 5. Create twins with the self assured trait, you guessed it, these twins represent Hikaru and Kaoru, I would suggest one of them to be jealous
  • 6. Create a sim with a loner trait, this represents Mori Senpai, I would recommend that he is fully advanced in athletics

I'll be referring to host club members as the sims above, this just makes it easier so there won't be confusion later on.

I would recommend all the boys have the Charisma Skill a level 3 but more is recommended (you can use the command center mod for this)
Starting out:
-Use the FreeRealEstate on Cheat to get whatever home you want, you can even bulldoze the lot to gain more money
-Set aside enough Simoleons for the Alien to own a store when she's a young adult
-All bills you can cheat to pay for since you can imagine Tamaki's dad paying for it
-You can money cheat to make the nicest house you want, I think it would make more sense for these spoiled boys
-Make sure to change into your disguise instantly so none of the boys realize the truth

Create a Club called the Host Club:
Tamaki is the Leader add the rest of the boys, but you can't add your female alien till later

Club Guidelines:
1. You may be romantic, enjoy treats, talk about fancy things etc.
2. Dress polished, or preppy
3. Their club outfits can there uniforms for normal attire and whatever you want for the other times they'll be out
4. They do not: Clean, Cook, etc. Anything rich people don't do.
5. Invite Only
6. A rose, or cake

Your female alien should be as boyish as possible when disguised, but they can be a pretty boy

Mod for Ouran Uniforms CC: http://ngsims3.blogspot.com/2016/05...4-clothing.html

Now rules from the original post:

Rules:
Normal life span, must complete goal before adult stage. (you have Teen- Young Adult to complete all the goals.)
Female alien must not be found out by anyone outside the household.(exception: is 1 sim that is best friends with the female alien, and is the only sim that she can tell [cannot switch best friends, whoever you pick is the final decision])
Only household sims that are friends with the female alien may know her secret.
Must complete goals on normal life span before they become an adult.
teens may not have jobs, they can only use skill building things to make money off of.
such as:
fishing, woodworking, painting, photographs, etc

What I am changing to make the challenge a bit more interesting:
1. Normal Lifespan
2. No one in the house can find out about you being an alien until your friends with them
3. Have the Host Club members throw parties every Friday
4.Your Alien must have an A in school or a B if she's too stressed
5. Your alien does the cooking, and the cleaning
6. Use the go to school mod to have a more interactive experience with the school (but if you find that boring you might as well make your sims young adults to start off with)
7. No using Alien powers on the boys
8. None of the boys can have girlfriends, but they can be very flirty.
9. Any skill building trait can be used by the boys, skills for certain item may be cheated

Original Goals: (personally some of these were a bit confusing so I made a lot of adjustments here)
Must complete the alien female sim's 1st tire of the Fabulously wealthy aspiration.
The twins must become best friends.
The male sim with the loner trait must become best friends with the male sim with the childish trait.
The romantic sim must become best friends with the sim with perfectionist trait.
Must have at minimum 20,000 simoleons in retail funds from selling goods and not transferring (the only transferred money allowed is at the beginning, so be careful on the amount you spend building it!)
Must have at minimum a household fund of 10,000 simoleons
All sims must have a grade A before they age up.

Goals:
1. Must have all the relationships stated above
2. Complete either the female aliens Renaissance or Fabulously Wealthy Aspirations to the fullest extent
3. Have the female alien marry one of the boys when she gets older
4.Business must be thriving
5. The female alien must be apart of the club by the end of the challenge
6. The challenge ends when an outsider finds out about her being an alien
7. Her and all the host club members must be good friends
8.Grades don't matter for anyone but Kyoya and your sim

How to win:
1. Haruhi (your character) marries the love of her life and lives happily
2.Haruhi is a apart of the Host Club and has a thriving business

How you Lose:
1. You're discovered as an alien
2. The Host Club disbands
3. Haruhi is hated by the Club members
4. Haruhi dies (obviously)
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 10:59 PM
Default If there are any questions feel free to ask!
Quote: Originally posted by ChiTheBloodQueen
This was originally posted by HoneyBree All credit for this goes to her, I did add some things though so if she contacts me and wants me to remove this I will
http://mshoneybree.blogspot.com/201...-challenge.html here his her original post

Her version does not require get to work
Mine does so you can play get to school
Now I changed some things because her original post had some confusing parts and I wanted to add on to the game with the newest updates
  • Make 7 Teen or Young Adult Sims
  • 1. Represents Kyoya, Must have the Perfectionist trait, and glasses (but glasses are optional)
  • 2. The Female Sim is an Alien, originally you gave her the fabulously wealthy aspiration, however I don't recommend this since you do freerealestate and are transferring money. I suggest the Renaissance sim aspiration
  • 3. Create the Sim that represents Tamaki, must have romantic traits
  • 4. Create the a sim with the childish trait this represents Honey Senpai
  • 5. Create twins with the self assured trait, you guessed it, these twins represent Hikaru and Kaoru, I would suggest one of them to be jealous
  • 6. Create a sim with a loner trait, this represents Mori Senpai, I would recommend that he is fully advanced in athletics

I'll be referring to host club members as the sims above, this just makes it easier so there won't be confusion later on.

I would recommend all the boys have the Charisma Skill a level 3 but more is recommended (you can use the command center mod for this)
Starting out:
-Use the FreeRealEstate on Cheat to get whatever home you want, you can even bulldoze the lot to gain more money
-Set aside enough Simoleons for the Alien to own a store when she's a young adult
-All bills you can cheat to pay for since you can imagine Tamaki's dad paying for it
-You can money cheat to make the nicest house you want, I think it would make more sense for these spoiled boys
-Make sure to change into your disguise instantly so none of the boys realize the truth

Create a Club called the Host Club:
Tamaki is the Leader add the rest of the boys, but you can't add your female alien till later

Club Guidelines:
1. You may be romantic, enjoy treats, talk about fancy things etc.
2. Dress polished, or preppy
3. Their club outfits can there uniforms for normal attire and whatever you want for the other times they'll be out
4. They do not: Clean, Cook, etc. Anything rich people don't do.
5. Invite Only
6. A rose, or cake

Your female alien should be as boyish as possible when disguised, but they can be a pretty boy

Mod for Ouran Uniforms CC: http://ngsims3.blogspot.com/2016/05...4-clothing.html

Now rules from the original post:

Rules:
Normal life span, must complete goal before adult stage. (you have Teen- Young Adult to complete all the goals.)
Female alien must not be found out by anyone outside the household.(exception: is 1 sim that is best friends with the female alien, and is the only sim that she can tell [cannot switch best friends, whoever you pick is the final decision])
Only household sims that are friends with the female alien may know her secret.
Must complete goals on normal life span before they become an adult.
teens may not have jobs, they can only use skill building things to make money off of.
such as:
fishing, woodworking, painting, photographs, etc

What I am changing to make the challenge a bit more interesting:
1. Normal Lifespan
2. No one in the house can find out about you being an alien until your friends with them
3. Have the Host Club members throw parties every Friday
4.Your Alien must have an A in school or a B if she's too stressed
5. Your alien does the cooking, and the cleaning
6. Use the go to school mod to have a more interactive experience with the school (but if you find that boring you might as well make your sims young adults to start off with)
7. No using Alien powers on the boys
8. None of the boys can have girlfriends, but they can be very flirty.
9. Any skill building trait can be used by the boys, skills for certain item may be cheated

Original Goals: (personally some of these were a bit confusing so I made a lot of adjustments here)
Must complete the alien female sim's 1st tire of the Fabulously wealthy aspiration.
The twins must become best friends.
The male sim with the loner trait must become best friends with the male sim with the childish trait.
The romantic sim must become best friends with the sim with perfectionist trait.
Must have at minimum 20,000 simoleons in retail funds from selling goods and not transferring (the only transferred money allowed is at the beginning, so be careful on the amount you spend building it!)
Must have at minimum a household fund of 10,000 simoleons
All sims must have a grade A before they age up.

Goals:
1. Must have all the relationships stated above
2. Complete either the female aliens Renaissance or Fabulously Wealthy Aspirations to the fullest extent
3. Have the female alien marry one of the boys when she gets older
4.Business must be thriving
5. The female alien must be apart of the club by the end of the challenge
6. The challenge ends when an outsider finds out about her being an alien
7. Her and all the host club members must be good friends
8.Grades don't matter for anyone but Kyoya and your sim

How to win:
1. Haruhi (your character) marries the love of her life and lives happily
2.Haruhi is a apart of the Host Club and has a thriving business

How you Lose:
1. You're discovered as an alien
2. The Host Club disbands
3. Haruhi is hated by the Club members
4. Haruhi dies (obviously)

If anyone has any questions feel free too pm me!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 12:51 PM
Ok, I was entirely baffled as to why she had to be an alien. UNTIL the end lol makes sense now