Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers needed for a twins only hack

by LizzLove Posted 31st Oct 2004 at 4:56 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 7:55 PM by Christy1077

431 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 428 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 18
#351 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 2:57 PM
I Get Crazy Whit This Twins...... I Wanna Make It Stop But I Alredy Delete This But It Still Make Only Twins!!!
Test Subject
#352 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 8:58 PM
[COLOR=Magenta]I love this good job[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#353 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YAMULA_K
I Get Crazy Whit This Twins...... I Wanna Make It Stop But I Alredy Delete This But It Still Make Only Twins!!!

Twins are generated at conception so any babies started after the mod was installed will come out twins. New ones concived after the mod was removed should be normal. This mod did get included in a few of the early house downloads so you may have to check for that if the problem continues.

Lizz

"Specialization is for insects, a human being should be able to do anything!"
Lab Assistant
#354 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 10:59 AM
i don't want twins evrey single time but i do want the higher odds outside of strange town. all of my families in strange town have twins eventually but everyother town has none and in some families all i want is two kids and sometimes that helps withthe family sim that wants to have ten children. so i will download it. but if it doesnt' work all the time i will not cry too much.
Test Subject
#355 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 11:54 PM
This really does work, i have tried it twice. The first time i had a boy/girl twin and the 2nd time i got 2 girls so, this does work and its cool... thanks!!!
#356 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 5:45 PM
i cant dl this hack can someone email it to me? [email protected]
Test Subject
#357 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 4:01 AM
gah!
i tried this with two of my familes and both times the game crashed. any reason that would happen?
Systemic Anomaly
#358 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sparkleztheklown
i tried this with two of my familes and both times the game crashed. any reason that would happen?
Have you installed the Maxis patch for NL or Uni? There are some birth bugs which are somehow aggravated by multiplets resulting in a crash. It's very likely not related to this mod per se, but its exacerbating a Maxis bug. Seems to be certain DNA pools will occassionally result in a crash. I've encountered pairs of sims before that no matter how you sliced or diced them, if you got them pregnant (usually with multiplets, the game would tank). You might also try the "bad birth" fix by J.M. Pescado.
Test Subject
#359 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jase439
Have you installed the Maxis patch for NL or Uni? There are some birth bugs which are somehow aggravated by multiplets resulting in a crash. It's very likely not related to this mod per se, but its exacerbating a Maxis bug. Seems to be certain DNA pools will occassionally result in a crash. I've encountered pairs of sims before that no matter how you sliced or diced them, if you got them pregnant (usually with multiplets, the game would tank). You might also try the "bad birth" fix by J.M. Pescado.

my sims automatically patches the game and i only have the original sims 2 installed right now anyway, and ill try the "bad birth" fix. thanks!
Test Subject
#360 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 3:14 AM
Default Argh
ok....i uninstalled the file and it STILL crashes gah...im so upset...thats 4 families now
#361 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 9:12 AM
Default Where do you go?
Once you've downloaded the zip file of the Twins Pack where do you put it in the Program Files part of the computer?

Mia
Test Subject
#362 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:53 AM
I dont know how to open it or where to put it at can sumone help me
#363 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 7:19 AM
Thanks!!!
Thanks for this!!! I really enjoy it. :salute:
#364 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 7:20 AM
Every Bit Counts!!!
Test Subject
#365 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 4:51 PM
I am trying this out now I dunno if it'll wurk fer me but I will try each time I downloaded hacks for more than one baby on other sites(DUMB IDEA OF MINE)I kept getting 1 baby.My friend Lindsay told me about this site having so many mods for the sims 2 with no Ep's and alot of EP's
Yours Truly,Kiersten
Test Subject
#366 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 4:39 PM
The original worked for me and i got a boy and a girl.
Going to try with another family now!
Test Subject
#367 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 2:04 AM
I like it
Test Subject
#368 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:49 AM
Thanks, it's wonderful. Can I use it with NL? Since I have installed NL most of my downloads don't work. (Sorry for my bad english).
#369 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 12:56 PM
i'll test this out in my game! if you get the hack for choosing the babies sex let me know!
Test Subject
#370 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 2:02 PM
Hi
Only the one by Merola works, thank you, Merola! :yippee:

[/COLOR=Pink]xxKimberlyxx[/COLOR]
#371 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 3:33 AM
I'll try tonight merolas version of the twin hack. If succesful, i'll post back. I've never had twins before!
#372 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 4:47 AM
Yay!!! The merola version worked for me!! I now have to gourgeous bubs - both girls Thanks!
#373 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 8:10 PM
Lizz & Merola, this worked for me too! Thank you so much!
I have only used it once so far but I thought I noticed something...
On single pregnancies my sim threw up once - this time she threw up 3 times.
Interesting...
#374 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 1:49 PM
Thanx a million! Had my first pair of twins today thanx to your patch!

(Edit: Tried it with a couple already in game, not a new one)
Test Subject
#375 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:19 PM
so wait, now evertime ur sim gets pregnant she will have twins EVERYTIME?
Page 15 of 18