Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers needed for a twins only hack

by LizzLove Posted 31st Oct 2004 at 4:56 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 7:55 PM by Christy1077

431 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 428 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 17 of 18
Test Subject
#401 Old 25th May 2006 at 2:37 PM
it worked for me! thnx.
but what i noticed with some hacks is tht it takes a couple of times playing for it work!
Test Subject
#402 Old 27th May 2006 at 4:43 AM
awesome job! can u make it to where u can only have 4 babies?
Lab Assistant
#403 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 7:10 PM
Hi i havent downloaded this hack but i thought you might like to know that i can get my sims to have twins anytime, infact ive only had 1 single birth in the last 8 or so pregnancies. It sounds silly but it works for me, make your pregnant sim eat cheesecake, cookies and spagetti. Cookies for breakfast and cheesecake at all other times, spagetti if you fancy a change, also keep her motives pretty well up, she doesnt have to be platinum or gold, just generally happy. It works for pregnant men too. Hope this helps
Lab Assistant
#404 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 7:11 PM
just so you know, the single birth i had was deliberate, i avoided cheesecake, cookies and spagetti on that occasion!
Test Subject
#405 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 2:15 AM Last edited by Paradise_Lady24 : 19th Jun 2006 at 2:21 AM. Reason: forgot to add a few phrases
Twins only hack
I have tested this twins only hack and works with every Sim family who are just starting a family. No Bugs!!, I love the randomness of which will it be boy/boy ,boy/girl or girl/girl, just like in real life not sure what combonation you'll get.
Thanks sooooooo, very much for your wonderful hack.

Quote: Life is like a box full of chocolates, you don't know what
you will get :Quote
Lab Assistant
#406 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 10:59 PM
i had to come back and apologise for my earlier posts, it turns out it wasnt the cheescake making my sims have twins (doh!) my daughter had put in the intProp chanceOfTwins 100 cheat, i didnt know this, sorry. Hope this clears things up a bit.

Quote:
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. (Winston churchill)

Thanks to all you hardworking modders.
Test Subject
#407 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:05 AM
I downloaded this hack and now I can't even try for a baby. I did it like I was supposed to...
Test Subject
#408 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:58 AM
I got rid of it... doesn't like my puter or something... I tried that code from Willowsmum and it didn't work either
Test Subject
#409 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 3:11 AM
I Tryed This In My Game. My Sims Had Twins But One Of Them I Couldn't Find And Was Not Allowed To Do Anything With The Other One. It Also Made It So I Could Not Go To Buy, Houses Or Even The Neighborhood. I Had To Go To My Windows Task Manager In Order To Stop The Game. Let Me Know If You Are Able To Fix This. I Would Like To Have This In My Game.
Test Subject
#410 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 4:16 PM
me too. I couldn't even try for baby. I had to delete the hack.
Test Subject
#411 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:03 AM
reading thru all the comments is it better to use the hack or actually put in the cheat i have looked thru many games sites giving the twins cheat im not sure at the top of my head what it is i think its twinsaretwocute or something anyway i have found that those cheats dont work but i use the cheat "forcetwins" and i get twins every single time without a doubt i just gotta make sure i put it in when my sim is pregnant anyway i dont know if the whole using cheats thing is good so can someone tell me if its bad or what they think about cheats id like input from others thank you!!!

"life is to short to worry about the small things live life to the fullest and enjoy every minute of it!"
Test Subject
#412 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Merola64
I looked at this download, and think that I may know what the problem is. I have modified it slightly, but have no idea if it works now or not. Do whatever you want with the file.

[file=e107_files/public/2089_twinsonlyedited.zip]2089_twinsonlyedited.zip[/file]

this one worked great for me, for some reason tho, boy boy, boy boy, boy boy, girl boy, boy girl,
Test Subject
#413 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Merola64
I looked at this download, and think that I may know what the problem is. I have modified it slightly, but have no idea if it works now or not. Do whatever you want with the file.

[file=e107_files/public/2089_twinsonlyedited.zip]2089_twinsonlyedited.zip[/file]

this one worked great for me,
, boy boy, boy boy, boy boy, girl boy, boy girl,
Test Subject
#414 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 4:16 PM
Using this, my dogs had 4 the first time, and 3 the second time (haven't tested cats, because I found playing with cats a PITA, yuck!) - my vamps had twins, and 3 of the 5 existing pregnancies had twins after placing the mod! Fantastic job, thanks a billion!
*Dox~
Test Subject
#415 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 4:27 PM
Can you control when they have twins, cause I don't want to have twins every time my sim gets pregnant, just at certain times.
Lab Assistant
#416 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag1
Can you control when they have twins, cause I don't want to have twins every time my sim gets pregnant, just at certain times.

just remove the file, (restarting the game again) and you'll have normal pregnancies.

i was wondering if this hack worked will all EPs, but i guess it does...
very useful i use this a lot 'back in the day' :D

.................................................................................
Sim2 Avatars - Still need some?
http://photobucket.com/albums/c89/gill_granier/
Test Subject
#417 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 6:53 PM
I'm going to install it now and see what happens..
Thanks by the way!
Test Subject
#418 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 5:04 AM
My sim had her twins a boy and a girl. But at their 1st birthday the girl aged to a toddler but my boy is stll a baby why? what can I do to make him a toddler too?

Inside My Head Is A Wonderful Dream.....
Test Subject
#419 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 11:17 PM
Luckily I didn't save when I reloaded the game they both turned into toddlers on thier b-day. It doesn't wok on preexisting pregnances but any after the mod is used have twins. So far I have had 1 couple have a boy n a girl the other couple had 2 boys. I hope next time I will get 2 girls. Thanks

Inside My Head Is A Wonderful Dream.....
Lab Assistant
#420 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 2:36 PM
you know you can just type in Shift + Ctrl + C and in the bar at the top of the screen type in forcetwins when a women is prego and she will have twins.

SONIC AND TOKYO MEW MEW ARE THE BEST ANIMES EVAH!
Lab Assistant
#421 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 5:50 PM
my frind got a sim to woohoo 2 start after the first and got twins and then again and the same happend lol why? pm me

funney250 i makes homes for request so just ask
Test Subject
#422 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 4:13 AM
this worked perfectly for me I just got twins! both boys!
Test Subject
#423 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 1:58 AM
It works but you have to install it first then get the Sim pregnant. If you install it in the middle of the pregnancy it won't work.
Thanks. This is just what i needed. :D
Test Subject
#424 Old 21st May 2008 at 11:14 AM
someone knows their codes well
Thank you I've been after twins for ages
Test Subject
#425 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 12:16 AM
well she had twins for the 1st 3 pregnancies, then no more after that
Page 17 of 18