Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers needed for a twins only hack

by LizzLove Posted 31st Oct 2004 at 4:56 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 7:55 PM by Christy1077

431 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 428 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 18
Test Subject
#151 Old 27th Nov 2004 at 4:39 AM
wow this is very nice! ive been looking for one of these hacks because i heard it was very rare to have twins!

with lizzlove's - 1 out of 5;all pregnant after the hack was put in

with Merola64's edit - 5 out of 5; same situation as the other

very nice this is greatly appreciated!!!!!!

"Two wrongs don't make a right." - Yea, but three rights make a left!
Field Researcher
#152 Old 27th Nov 2004 at 4:54 AM
ok i don't know why everyne isn't having twins, but all of my births have been twins... and we're talking about 15 births since the patch was installed in Pleasantview alone. !dodge

try going into your Downloads folder and making sure that when you unzipped the file, it didn't create a subfolder inside the main one, cause that's a sure-fire way to keep the game from recognizing the patch. :?

Great work Merola BTW... my male sims having twins would probably like to wring your neck.... but c'est la vie

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Test Subject
#153 Old 27th Nov 2004 at 5:03 AM
i tried it and only had one baby and tried it againa dn still had one baby..
Instructor
#154 Old 27th Nov 2004 at 5:06 AM
I have used Merola's patch and have only had twins also in several of my Sims, I had a fraternal set, 2 sets of boys and 2 sets of girls.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#155 Old 27th Nov 2004 at 6:59 PM
FYI, there is also a cheat code to use to get twins.

intProp chanceOfTwins 100

The 100 is the percentage of time for twins. Just thought this might help folks who want a high instance, say set it to 50 etc.
#156 Old 27th Nov 2004 at 9:09 PM
ive used Merola's patch and ive have a 2 for 2 births of twins...one boy/girl and one girl/girl
#157 Old 27th Nov 2004 at 10:31 PM
I downloaded the file by Merola64 and have been getting twins every single time.
Test Subject
#158 Old 28th Nov 2004 at 2:11 AM
Nicadog3, this is so cool, thank you for this cheat code, do you know of any others? I hate using game hacks, but love the fact you can turn them on in a cheat, then turn off when you don't want it. If anyone has a complete list, PM me so we don't crowd up the topic at hand. I appreciate it
Test Subject
#159 Old 28th Nov 2004 at 2:19 AM
I just downloaded it tonight and got 2 out of 2 sets of twins that I tried for, will keep trying tomorrow.

#160 Old 28th Nov 2004 at 7:54 AM
i used the twin patch by merolam and it worked heaps good. but i feel kinda dissapionted after a while because i know they will have twins. is there anyway to maybe turn it off or on?
Inventor
#161 Old 29th Nov 2004 at 10:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nicadog3
FYI, there is also a cheat code to use to get twins.

intProp chanceOfTwins 100

The 100 is the percentage of time for twins. Just thought this might help folks who want a high instance, say set it to 50 etc.

I tried this cheat but out of 6 tries I only had twins twice. Are you positive this is spelled right ?
Field Researcher
#162 Old 29th Nov 2004 at 7:39 PM
The patch worked beautifully for me. After it was installed, all the births were twins 100% of the time. Now I just want one birth because I'm overrun with babies. I took the hack out and my sims are still having twins! How can I shut it off???

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
#163 Old 30th Nov 2004 at 1:21 AM
Well I have installed it and had three pregnancies since - all have been single births. Hmmm....

Either I'm thick - or it doesn't work...

Blessings,

Magrat
Test Subject
#164 Old 30th Nov 2004 at 5:32 AM
It worked for me, not on the baby Cassandra was already preg with but she had twins afterwards. Now the prob is shes raising dons tod, Darrens tod, and Darrens twin babies. She had four kids lol. Poor Cass.
Test Subject
#165 Old 1st Dec 2004 at 7:55 AM
BTW lizz, if there's a script "Pregnancy - How many babies",then mayb u could change the value higher than twins? ?! That would be really cool!
#166 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 5:38 AM
i'll try it
Field Researcher
#167 Old 14th Dec 2004 at 2:52 PM
So... I guess with using Lizz's first version there's always the chance a sim MIGHT have twins... you know, for those of us who like the random nature of things? *Tho personally have been waiting long enough damnit for that 20% chance of concieving twins without the hack* I'm just wondering how far you guys are gonna go with this? Personally I'm continually amazed by the creativity and quality in this place. I'm so in awe and so jealous! I think I spend more time d/l from this site than actually playing the game any more!
Actually, I was wondering if there's a chance you will make a hack that allows for 'Accidental' pregnancies? It's something I've added at the Modding wishlist but thought I'd add here because it kind of fits... hell, I love how far you've all come so far. I was just wondering how much harder something like that would be? Curious is all. As always thanks to all who make such things possible. Trully you are gods amoung us. Keep up the excellent work!
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 15th Dec 2004 at 12:51 AM
Default nice
Hello..well as i found with this hack it works great...twins now with male and females..though they dont grow up which is a hasle but more testing will help me figure out the cause and ill report back but it does work great..my first twin \:D/ "dance" very exciteing :D....thanks a bunch
Test Subject
#169 Old 16th Dec 2004 at 1:30 PM
Default haven't had twins yet
i haven't had any twin yet, this is not working for me for some reason, i even redownloaded it and it still didn't work
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 18th Dec 2004 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Loven_Tidus
Hello..well as i found with this hack it works great...twins now with male and females..though they dont grow up which is a hasle but more testing will help me figure out the cause and ill report back but it does work great..my first twin \:D/ "dance" very exciteing :D....thanks a bunch

I figured out the prob with my babys not growing up..im sorry im such a moron lol..it for a fact has NOTHING to do with any hacks just my brain..all babys are grown up now...everything works awesome thanks agian :D
Test Subject
#171 Old 18th Dec 2004 at 3:34 AM
Absdolutly wonderful work! Got my teenage male pregnant thanks to the teenscanwoohooandpreggers patch and TS2 Enhancer (yes, I have to use that and pay for it, SimPE refuses to work on mycomputer) and he is now the proud... mother of two baby boys, non-fraternal. One has tan skin and the other is light. Both have their 'mothers' eyes and hair made by me. He's pregnant again and I'm waiting for the results! ^_^ thank you so much!
Test Subject
#172 Old 20th Dec 2004 at 1:06 PM
Default Tried it
i used this mod and my sim was about to have twins.... and the game crashed :bricks:
Lab Assistant
#173 Old 20th Dec 2004 at 9:37 PM
Can't wait to try this. Thanks.
Test Subject
#174 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 1:55 PM
This really works for me. Now all my sims have twins. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#175 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by paigetroxell
i haven't had any twin yet, this is not working for me for some reason, i even redownloaded it and it still didn't work

It only worked once for me. Some people it works for... some it doesn't. Try the second one from Merola, that one might work for you. That's the one I have and I'm having twins at every pregnancy. :D
Page 7 of 18