Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#426 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 12:05 PM
Hi FAFADA,

I'm having trouble understanding your question. Can I confirm - you have a table which should be a box on a cylinder, but when you play the game the cylinder part is not there?

Could you post a picture of your table in your 3D program, and a picture of your table in the game? Can you attach your .package file as well? That might help us understand.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#427 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 8:35 AM
Omg thanks. Just one tinsy prob. Whne i tried using this on the second floor, well, lets just say, its a little "long". It was showing through the ceiling of sim home, what can i do about this?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#428 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 2:00 PM
You will need to either raise the entire objects up or just the parts that are below the "ground" level in your 3d editor. The best thing to do is line up your new mesh with the original cloned mesh, since many game objects are in different places.
Lab Assistant
#429 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 6:35 PM
Oh, okay, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#430 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 11:36 PM
Ugh, the Gometric Data Container is no longer showing up! What should i do? i here its VERY IMPORTANT in object creation
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#431 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 12:05 AM
Lab Assistant
#432 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 1:56 AM
Haha thanks, again. Haha, i needed that because i took on the challenge of a table, and came up with good results. The texture is weird! Im gonna look on tutorials for texturing your new object! :D
Page 18 of 18