Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2009 Jaguar XK Coupe

by Fresh-Prince Posted 19th Oct 2009 at 10:55 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2009 at 12:48 AM by Fresh-Prince

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 12:28 AM
Another great car! Love them all so far, could you do a starsky and hutch ford gran torino? They would look great in game, expecially with the stripe!
Test Subject
#52 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 9:58 PM
I love your work! I've downloaded many cars by you for TS2 and now TS3.

I have a small request though (if you take them that is). I recently made a person on TS3 that is a firefighter and I feel he should have a truck. I haven't found one on this site and the in-game truck just doesn't cut it!. I was wondering if there was any chance you could make a 2010 dodge ram or ford f150/f250 so I can have a nice truck for my guy!

Thank you for all the great work so far!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 7:03 AM
awesome ride
Test Subject
#54 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasumi
Lovely car! I have an inquiry that you may find interesting.

I have been perusing the coding for how the game treats the inventory section, and have come to the conclusion that I can indeed mod vehicles to have it's own inventory section. When Wes releases tools capable of creating custom CLIP animations, I was hoping you would join the project and update your vehicles to have custom trunk opening animations, and I could mod them to have a trunk inventory.

Of course, it is only a thought to keep in mind...

Whoa keep me up to date with that project i would LOVE to have that feature as my sims travel a lot and sometimes i forget to add stuff into my huge personal inventory.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 8:44 PM
want to say thanks for all the cars I downloaded a lot of them hope one thanks is enough
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 11:17 AM
Thank you, for 2009 Jaguar XK coupe
Page 3 of 3