Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 10:28 PM Last edited by bananamage : 20th Oct 2018 at 11:01 PM.
Default Help With Decal
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a little help from outside as I just spent the last half of my day with Blender and getting nowhere.
Recently I've been preparing textures for an upcoming mod but I ran into a serious problem, I need a mesh that is literally just a flat panel that allows me to paste a 128x256 texture on it with alpha channels and no shadows, just like a poster ingame but the entire width of a single wall on the grid. If that explanation makes any sense. Basegame decals for walls are slightly less wide than the width of a square on the grid in building mode. And I need it to take up the entire width so that a user can place decals next to eachother, so that they repeat seamlessly.

Similar to what PlasticBox has done in the past with http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=554426, sadly I can't seem to change the texture without it somehow not accepting alpha channels.

Now I was hoping someone here could help me come up with an easy solution for this.

Thanks in advance.